TAOC Discussion

hondeyho said:
Will I need to do that part or will you make the changes - I could easily change the size of it if you want but I'm not sure of the scale of the stadiums.

If we split them into small, medium and large then that would be much easier and quite handy.

ill pm you about this soon...for now please just continue as usual...scale can easily be adjusted

Not decided yet...if he does decide to make it non free then the cost will be small and enough to fill the cost of the equipments used in making the game...

At least I think thats right

Manee

Hardie123123 said:
LM will have it free but will have a donation at the sideif you want to give money for his great work :D

I just pmed to Lm to make a new thread for this issues, also suggested that he should post it on the website too.This would settle all these doubts, if LM agrees.

Guys,

just a quick update..

im afraid the World Cup has taken a lot of my time this month and will continue to do so :help ...this means while the world cup (soccer) is on i will have less time for TCP but i'm still working on it, just slower than usual. This is why the video is delayed...sorry, but i love my soccer and i am still working full time as well... :crying

Anyway, i hope to have the video out soon which will show pace and spin bowling actions and camera tracking bowler as he runs in etc.

Not sure if i'll have bowling overlays ready in time for the video but we'll see...

cheers,

LM

legend_master said:
Guys,

just a quick update..

im afraid the World Cup has taken a lot of my time this month and will continue to do so :help ...this means while the world cup (soccer) is on i will have less time for TCP but i'm still working on it, just slower than usual. This is why the video is delayed...sorry, but i love my soccer and i am still working full time as well... :crying

LM

You have been working so well for TCP, so you deserve to get some entertainment! :cheers

legend_master said:
Guys,

just a quick update..

Anyway, i hope to have the video out soon which will show pace and spin bowling actions and camera tracking bowler as he runs in etc.

Not sure if i'll have bowling overlays ready in time for the video but we'll see...

cheers,

LM

Dont worry mate...we understand, the Aussies are doing well...

Sadly this means all TCP fans now want Australia to go out in the group stages!

:cheers

manee said:
Dont worry mate...we understand, the Aussies are doing well...

Sadly this means all TCP fans now want Australia to go out in the group stages!

:cheers

I will find a voodo witch to get it done quickly.:p

Users who are viewing this thread