TAOC Discussion

Hey JK is there a list of all the completed animations? Would be cool to see.

I want to know if there is a switch hit shot like KPs in there :p

UPDATE :-

ok people...i've finished the Defensive Blocks for Pacers....looks good !! :)
now....if everything goes according to the plan...we might be able to release a new
video around the 2nd week of march....and it will have the following things...

1) NEW PLAYER MODELS

2) NEW REFINED ANIMATIONS - much smoother

3) NEW BATTING SHOTS :-

i) Lofted Square drive
ii) Lofted Pull (Spin)
iii) Paddle Sweep
iV) Scoop Shot
v) Baseball Shot
vi) Lofted Slog (Kneeling)
vii) Leave Ball
viii) Duck
ix) FF DEFENSIVE BLOCKS (PACE)
x) Over-The-Keeper / Slips Flick
xi) BF DEFENSIVE BLOCKS

4) NEW BOWLING ANIMS :-

i) Fast / Fast Medium Bowler (Generic)
ii) Fast / Fast Medium Bowler (Slingy / Malinga)
iii) Fast / Fast Medium Bowler (Brett Lee)
iv) Medium / Medium Fast (generic)
v) Off Spin (Saqlain Mushtaq)
vi) Off Spin (Chris Gayle)
vii) Leg Spin (Warne)
viii) Leg Spin (Anil Kumble / Afridi Style)

5) LEFT ARM BOWLERS COMING INTO PLAY

6) NEW RUNNING ANIM

7) NEW BOWLER RUN-UP ANIM

and if the vid and the anims turn out to the quality which am picturing in my head
right now....it'll be the best TAOC vid to be released yet !!! :D

when would we see a new video?? have been waiting for long.

Lol, both Tom (for not being able answer his question :p) and SRK (for asking a question :p), read the post. It says "video around the 2nd week of march".

hey wat about a stuart macgill styled leg spinner??? it certainly the older styled slow bowler technique

Announcement :-

guys, once the new video is out....i'll get back into stadium modelling and
create the stadium i've been wanting to do for a long time...i.e..the MCG....yeah...the "G"..!! :D

the aussies can breath easy now....;)

since i've lost touch with stadium modelling.....it'll take some time to get used to and MCG is quite tough and really BIG too..!! plus, it being a historical stadium...anything less than professional quality and i'll be flamed like crazy by you guys !! :eek:

but this'll give me a nice kick...i love challenges....and am looking forward to it !

oh and for the stadium modellers out there....if you were planning to make it....then go ahead....no worries.....am gonna make it anyways.....lets hope the best man wins ! ;)

create the stadium i've been wanting to do for a long time...i.e..the MCG....yeah...the "G"..!! :D

since i've lost touch with stadium modelling.....it'll take some time to get used to and MCG is quite tough and really BIG too..!! plus, it being a historical stadium...anything less than professional quality and i'll be flamed like crazy by you guys !! :eek:

but this'll give me a nice kick...i love challenges....and am looking forward to it !

oh and for the stadium modellers out there....if you were planning to make it....then go ahead....no worries.....am gonna make it anyways.....lets hope the best man wins ! ;)

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/art-cricket-forum/cricket-grounds-19131-14.html#post860920

There are some pics I posted ages ago.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k256/SeanCricket/DSC01077.jpg
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/86300/86316.jpg

Just Note that the square boundaries are far longer than the straight ones.
Cricinfo - Grounds - Melbourne Cricket Ground

You legend JK! Good luck.

Question for whoever is making the game. Will play always take place in the centre wicket? Or will it alternate as the season progresses if you are playing a season?

Great efforts put in by you guys on this.Great work.KIU.
Im curious to know,wont the mendis style bowling action be in the game?(just asking).

Users who are viewing this thread