Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air India

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Airblue

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Any Other (Please Specify In Thread)

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Emirates for me too...very comfy and food is pretty good too...but gna take PIA with my folks to PAK next week...and it's already been forwarded 2 hours...was supposed to take off at 5PM but it's been moved forward to 7 now

Lufthansa, Jet Air, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines...

All of them have great service and at least decent food. Jet Air food is just magnificent.

Movies on all these planes are latest as well.

Emirates FTW. Great service. Great-ish Food. Great layout of Plane. Great everything.

Arslaan that is one long detailed report on your flights!

I'm going on Austrian Aiways and I checked on their website what films I'll be able to see, And the only bollywood film is U Me Aur Hum :mad:, Which I've already seen. The rest of the shows are just German documentaires. Oh well, I'll just have to pass the time avec my PSP...

Thats what happened with me on Saudia because they had only Heyy Babyy and it kept repeating and repeating.
Emirates is wayyy to costly. Etihad Airways for me.

Emirates have 100 movies or so, I watched the Tarzan 2 on Emirates...:p

Also they have good music, I remember listening to 'Umbrella - Rihanna' when we were on top of Dubai just about getting to the airport, I could see all the beautiful lights. Lights in The Gulf are really nice. That moment when I was landing down in Dubai with Umbrella in my ears was priceless, I'll never forget it...Its one of them things which make your heart beat fast...

PIA isn't bad either...Itihad was really good as well and had lots of movie and latest music as well...it is from emirates so

Thats what happened with me on Saudia because they had only Heyy Babyy and it kept repeating and repeating.
Emirates is wayyy to costly. Etihad Airways for me.
You wanna know something?

Etihad sucks butt.

Abu Dhabi airport - NOTHING THERE. NO FOOD. I STARVED :p

Also, the seats aren't anything to talk about. (Well I fly economy :p) Neither is the food.

Abu Dhabi is a bit plain. But just that big Dome on the top of the Airport kept me entertained for 2hrs....:p

Leggie, the buzzer on top of my seat keeps me entertained throughout my journey.. ;P

Abu Dhabi is a bit plain. But just that big Dome on the top of the Airport kept me entertained for 2hrs....:p
I just went to the free computers sitting at Abu Dhabi :p

But found out that everyone there hogs them, so I pull out my iPhone, connect to a wireless network :cool:

I just went to the free computers sitting at Abu Dhabi :p

But found out that everyone there hogs them, so I pull out my iPhone, connect to a wireless network :cool:

:eek: Genius!

Users who are viewing this thread