The Animal Enclosure Issues Challenge

TAE, When we beat your sorry asses all the way back to your poorly run forum (if DP is a mod, then it must be :p) you'll be sorry. As at our parties, we have Colin, in a Kilt, entertaining many of the Cricsim'ers. I heard Brad pays for "personal," seeings, can you shed light on this claim, Colin?

I wouldn't say that. If I recall against TFFSL Tassie and I had beer holders fitted specially to our pads so no drinking time was wasted. Also an excellent incentive not to get out lbw.

Have you seen my post Colin? :p

And I dunno, not one for drinking on the field...but i get fairly bored. I might install a PSP holder into my grill with touch pads in my actual gloves!

Yeh we'll take you on in an Interforum series. It will be held after our regular season, so a little while yet, but that gives plenty of time for the series to build up. Look forward to another easy Interforum victory!

I thought Falco was the only one to call me Grimothy? :confused: And you couldn't slap down a fly let alone me. :eek:

I mean, you're probably right. Spinksys (spelt right? No idea) show his posting prowress on these forums, little more than a playful pur. Whereas us PC'ers have a fully grown ROWR!

And you're right about the slap down thing, but I reckon I could ;)

Users who are viewing this thread