The Animal Enclosure Issues Challenge

TAE, When we beat your sorry asses all the way back to your poorly run forum (if DP is a mod, then it must be :p) you'll be sorry. As at our parties, we have Colin, in a Kilt, entertaining many of the Cricsim'ers. I heard Brad pays for "personal," seeings, can you shed light on this claim, Colin?
The sites not poorly run, we are having an overhaul over there and we are looking to make the forum better. :)

Theres no fighting over there, barely any arguments, the site is a very friendly one, and how can a site be poorly run with Maj on the staff?

And Spinksy, I wouldn't talk tough, you suck at it, I have a bat that'd kick your ass mate. :p

It's not whether you win or lose the game, it's how drunk you get after the game that counts. :cool: And we have Falco to get us over the line with that. :cool:

Well we saw off TFFSL pretty comfortably (in fact their forum collapsed due to infighting after playing us) but if that's a risk you want to take then feel free...
TFFSl was in shambles though, and well they were arrogant they thought they were going to beat the world. TFFSL was basically PFS with more members and like PFS TFFSL had no real leadership too many people got handed a top job and went inactive and such.

No offence to TFFSL there were fine posters there, it just needed a stable leadership group like PFS needed. Though PFS had a bad rep from the start due to former admin ruining it.

I mean, you're probably right. Spinksys (spelt right? No idea) show his posting prowress on these forums, little more than a playful pur. Whereas us PC'ers have a fully grown ROWR!

And you're right about the slap down thing, but I reckon I could ;)

Does your bite match your bark though...

The sites not poorly run, we are having an overhaul over there and we are looking to make the forum better. :)

Theres no fighting over there, barely any arguments, the site is a very friendly one, and how can a site be poorly run with Maj on the staff?

And Spinksy, I wouldn't talk tough, you suck at it, I have a bat that'd kick your ass mate. :p

Lol @ collingwood supporters, always trying to give advice that they don't have. :rolleyes:

All we know is that DP/PH will rock the world in this series :D. Seriously though don't feed the Karl0s.

I hope we have a good spirited series with some light hearted sledging :D.

Users who are viewing this thread