The Animal Enclosure Issues Challenge

Nah...I get the sense most of these TAE clan are Aussies, so i'm guessing thier forefathers knew a lot about bans, and deportation ;)
My family are Irish, so we came to Australia as free settlers. :p

So I have no idea about deportation and bans. :)

The Majestic added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

hahaha lol there all english in the blood somewhere
No, we're not. :p

My family are Irish, and we have a decent amount of other Irish free settlers still in Australia....and let's not forget those guys native to Australia...Jisco there might take offence to the British slur! I know I did! :D

I didn't but this is banter and such!

Lol, poppin' out the big calls here Chad. :laugh
Oh that was a massive call Chuck, how much wood you chucking there Chuck?

From now on you are known as Woodchuck. :p

The Majestic added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Also if you guys need help with activating your accounts over there if you sign up, let me know here and I will fix it up. Your activation email may have gone to junk, which is odd...:confused: But it does...sometimes...ya know.:eek:

I would have said something else there, but I am not sure about the rules of swearing on PC. :o :happy
Swearing is bad! There are young kids here and they do not allow it.

Even though we already said crap there, but it was a PC poster that did it first so if you swear blame him! I am...heh.

The Majestic added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

i'll only join if you can beat PC in 1 of the series
We will. You'd fit in well on TAE we have some internationals on there we are not all Australians, though we have a rule, do not feed karl0s, remember Gizmo? Yeah well he is worse when he is fed.

And do not feed Falco beer after 12am, you do not wanna know why....half of Sydney didn't either...:eek::D

Swearing is bad! There are young kids here and they do not allow it.

Even though we already said crap there, but it was a PC poster that did it first so if you swear blame him! I am...heh.

The Majestic added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

We will. You'd fit in well on TAE we have some internationals on there we are not all Australians, though we have a rule, do not feed karl0s, remember Gizmo? Yeah well he is worse when he is fed.

And do not feed Falco beer after 12am, you do not wanna know why....half of Sydney didn't either...:eek::D

I thought the rule was both PC and TAE users were to blame Spinksy? :eek: :p

They are kinda strict, better not...
Duck.....duck......duck.....WOODCHUCK!

Bwhahahaha. You thought I was going to say Goose, well that made you look like a Goose! :D:cheers

The Majestic added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

I thought the rule was both PC and TAE users were to blame Spinksy? :eek: :p
I can accept that, but who is Spinksy? I only see a Woodchuck. :p

Jisco has been knocking up double centuries over at TAE, be very afraid boys :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread