The Animal Enclosure Issues Challenge

Wow, you guys can border on spam! PC is so much superior!

Yeah Spinksy had something like 500 post in a day! A DAY! I blame the Reaper, that guy over there let's his animals roam free.:cool:

The Majestic added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Jisco has been knocking up double centuries over at TAE, be very afraid boys :hpraise
That hasn't been the only thing he has been knocking up, I hear on one tour you were a very naughty boy. But we have Maj and Falco firing out centuries, we have karl0s knocking over stumps, we have The Reaper...doing something.

We also have Scott Sandars behind the stumps there at the Snowmen throwing out classic one liners and really being annoying behind the stumps, he is like the Snowmens Adam Gilchrist. Only with smaller ears.

Jisco has been knocking up double centuries over at TAE, be very afraid boys :hpraise

I saw those double centuries. You are an aweful bowler. Good reason for your teamates to fear if you are in the squad!

And, as a member of the PC Interforum cricsim team, all I have to say is...GO TAE!!!

:spy

What? You can't honestly be suprised...

Good to see so many of your members posting here already. I've tried to register on TAE but the confirmation e-mail hasn't arrived yet...
For the record Aussie beer is definitely superior to British beer but you're going to lose anyway. Besides our members are from all parts; not just England.

Exactly, and thats our fearful leader speaking!

Aww shucks. To be fair, this site isn't THAT great...

However, coming from a hell hole like TAE, even a site about wet carboard boxes would look good.

:cool:

Bring it!

LOL @ Zorax.

Don't you realise that we a brand new site? Not a site that's been around for 5 years or so.

Already been accepted, as Treva posted accepting your 'challenge' on page 2. ;)

TAE is a decent forum actually, I posted on there for a few days before going on holiday and since then haven't gone back much.
Its a more than Decent site, once you become part of the community there its a great place

Users who are viewing this thread