The Animal Enclosure Issues Challenge

I believe you can beat Spinksy with your bare hands, but not us though. :D
What is with you mate? Is your best/only option to pick on 12 year olds such me? Soft.

It's not whether you win or lose the game, it's how drunk you get after the game that counts. :cool: And we have Falco to get us over the line with that. :cool:
Falco and Maj have been dominating the cricket league over there at TAE, so we are looking forward to doing the same to the PCers. ;)

The sites not poorly run, we are having an overhaul over there and we are looking to make the forum better. :)

Theres no fighting over there, barely any arguments, the site is a very friendly one, and how can a site be poorly run with Maj on the staff?

And Spinksy, I wouldn't talk tough, you suck at it, I have a bat that'd kick your ass mate. :p

It was a joke, mate. ;) I haven't even set eyes of the forums so i couldn't comment.

Aussie beer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> English beer. :D

Totally 100% agree, Fosters Scuba, my new love.

Does your bite match your bark though...

Damn right.

What is with you mate? Is your best/only option to pick on 12 year olds such me? Soft.

Why do you bother entering banter if you are going to sook about it? You start it and cannot back it up. You should have learnt your lesson before.

Oh well i like to do it even though i'm crap at it

Banter is always fun, I am crap at it too no need to worry mate. :)

Lol @ collingwood supporters, always trying to give advice that they don't have. :rolleyes:
Aw, you getting a bit cranky there? You posted a thread wanting some advice on romance, is it my fault Falco doesn't swing that way? ;)

Why do you bother entering banter if you are going to sook about it? You start it and cannot back it up. You should have learnt your lesson before.

Banter is always fun, I am crap at it too no need to worry mate. :)

Aw, you getting a bit cranky there? You posted a thread wanting some advice on romance, is it my fault Falco doesn't swing that way? ;)

What the hell, why are you winking at me? :help

It was a joke, mate. ;) I haven't even set eyes of the forums so i couldn't comment.
It's all good mate, I wanted to try and say how great I am as a staff member..;)

Seriously though it's a fun forum, well we try to be, and we have given previously banned members chances...I mean look at Spinksy, he's been banned 3 times, one other member on here I am not sure his username here was banned for advertising we let him back, he was banned again and he is on his last chance.

Though some keep abusing their chances, sadly. But this will be a fun series. :)

The Majestic added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

What the hell, why are you winking at me? :help
Oh no reason, I was trying to make you see I was just kidding, so you didn't think we were picking on ya. Ya silly fella.

It's all good mate, I wanted to try and say how great I am as a staff member..;)

Seriously though it's a fun forum, well we try to be, and we have given previously banned members chances...I mean look at Spinksy, he's been banned 3 times, one other member on here I am not sure his username here was banned for advertising we let him back, he was banned again and he is on his last chance.

Though some keep abusing their chances, sadly. But this will be a fun series. :)

1. 2nd*
2. It was Jakester, he's banned here at the moment as well.

You banned me cause you wanted me to take a break last time.

1. 2nd*
2. It was Jakester, he's banned here at the moment as well.

You banned me cause you wanted me to take a break last time.

Oh I thought it was 3, I was counting an almost banning as one I think, anyway, let's not forget one of the bannings was you wanting to be banned, and the second, well the admin felt you were kinda spamming too much, and well...yeah.

The Majestic added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

i'm 13 and its only a joke tbh
Yep it's all fantasy sports banter, it's not meant to be taken personally, some may, but it's not meant to be. :)

Nah...I get the sense most of these TAE clan are Aussies, so i'm guessing thier forefathers knew a lot about bans, and deportation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread