The Animal Enclosure Issues Challenge

Good to see so many of your members posting here already. I've tried to register on TAE but the confirmation e-mail hasn't arrived yet...
For the record Aussie beer is definitely superior to British beer but you're going to lose anyway. Besides our members are from all parts; not just England.
I activated your account mate, should be good to go now.:)

The Majestic added 5 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Aww shucks. To be fair, this site isn't THAT great...

However, coming from a hell hole like TAE, even a site about wet carboard boxes would look good.

:cool:

Bring it!

The site started in about March, and we are looking to grow, we are looking at making it a friendly place for people to go and have saome fun without being flamed to death for having an opinion. You give it a go it's a good place to be, we've all become friends there, and we have accepted all members, when PFS was deleted I took on an admin role at TAE and I have done a lot of work, TGR has done a lot of work there as well.

We are trying to make it a good forum, but getting new members is rather tough for a brand new forum, we have taken on members from forums that have closed down due to inactivity we have welcomed in their members and made them feel welcomed.

Fantasy Sports is only new since the death of PFS was their cricket and AFL added, then when RFFL came over form ITA we revamped it all. We are still growing. :)

Its a more than Decent site, once you become part of the community there its a great place
For convicts.

At Maj: You bet it's growing. It's gonna grow a losing streak, and gigantic losing streak. You may have just kicked off your cricsim league, but after playing us, you'll never approach a bat or ball again. You'll be crushed. You will be whipped. You will be humiliated so bad, even we'll be embarrased!

Planet Cricket shall crush you, squish you, and stomp you out like a bug, and shall stamp our dominance on the world of Inter-forum cricsim matches!!!

That being said, the odds on us losing are too good for me to resist, so the map to our pavillion and a crate of itching powder, moths and strong laxitives are on the way. Use them wisely.

Oooh, choking. That's a good one, I didn't think of that. A small box of smoke bombs are now on their way to you too. I'm gonna be rich after this...

Smoke bombs? We have firebombs, so it don't matter. :)

TGR added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Good to see so many of your members posting here already. I've tried to register on TAE but the confirmation e-mail hasn't arrived yet...
For the record Aussie beer is definitely superior to British beer but you're going to lose anyway. Besides our members are from all parts; not just England.

At least the admin here, know their beer. :p

You should have checked your junk mail inbox mate especially that you used an hotmail address.

If PlanetCricket does win, it will be the only thing England can win in the Cricket. So we'd be doing you Poms a favour. :D

Hello BL, I'm aus5892 one of the heads of cricsim here, along with treva. If you would like to discuss the details of the tour I'm your man to go to.

Oooh, choking. That's a good one, I didn't think of that. A small box of smoke bombs are now on their way to you too. I'm gonna be rich after this...
You are going to choke? Really? I thought you'd fight a bit, you know...unlike St. Kilda of course...but yeah you can choke it'll make your losing less painful I s'pose.

I will happily take part in this if you would like me, I would rather play for PlanetCricket, but if I can't fit into the squad, I will play with The Animal Enclosure.

Looking forward to this, provided it goes ahead.

Ok PlanetCricket, how will we do this? Name the best line up possible or give a few people a go?

Also, what simulator will be used?

The Planetcricket Panthers!!!

And PC isn't all British, there are a huge number of Indians, Aussies, Pakis, etc. here as well...

Users who are viewing this thread