The End Of Australian Dominance?

Is it offically over now? As of 30th December 2008?

• Total voters
Tiwary had one spectacular season followed by one okay season. He needs a couple more seasons to prove his consistency.

Yeah, but the talent is clear for all to see. Consistency will come to him with more experience.

Another thread gone into India-Aussie fight drain. Its getting too often and too much just like IPL matches. Lets just save the fight for 4 more months and then go all out again.

Thats cause we can see the action live here. We get the telecast of the Pura Cup and your domestics.

Rohit Sharma could very well be the star of the future. I can see him be the backbone of the Indian batting.
How do you watch Pura Cup cricket? There's not even more than one camera at the MCG during the Pura Cup. Do you send people down to cover it? I find that very hard to believe. Are you sure it isn't just the final?

im with aus5892 on this one there are no camera how do you see it?? maybe your thinking of Ford Ranger Cup?

I have watched many Pura Cup games. Maybe they have hidden cameras like in Sting Operation.

He's gotta point though, arriving in the coutry 2 hours beore play is weird, I can barely walk that day when I get off a plane.

But that is an obvious point and is a big factor of a players performance :rolleyes::p

Theres usually a camera at the game. Not sure who's it is though. You occasionally see highlights on the news and sports tonight.

I'm pretty sure it's just the Ford Ranger cup matches as I don't remember seeing the Pura cup listed in the Cricket channel when I was in Asia.

Users who are viewing this thread