Story The EPL: English Cricket will never be the same (Sign-up)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Co-managers are fine by me.

I could have and I must admit it is something I thought of, but in the end I disagree with the idea. Sorry to name a specific example, but I really disagreed with the cricsim bidding for teams, Simbazz doesnt own these teams and anyone could set one up, it seems wrong to demand payment for something anyone could run and something meant to be fun.

I think i have a right to defend myself here,

The thing with the PCPL is more on the emphasis of how the owners run the club, its pretty much like a Cricket Manager situation.

The bidding for teams means we have a prize fund, in which the winner takes all. The competition itself is re-generating Cricsim as its not really been overhauled in a while, and theres now talk of what changes can come about in the regular cricsim season.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I think i have a right to defend myself here,

The thing with the PCPL is more on the emphasis of how the owners run the club, its pretty much like a Cricket Manager situation.

The bidding for teams means we have a prize fund, in which the winner takes all. The competition itself is re-generating Cricsim as its not really been overhauled in a while, and theres now talk of what changes can come about in the regular cricsim season.

I am not condemning you or anything, I just personally wouldnt do it. If other people want to then they can go ahead for sure

lancashire666

International Coach
well im looking for an assistant manager for this, just in case i cant make anything due to work commitments, and for imput into who should be signed in the draft etc, anybody interested in being Nottingham Rebels Assistant Manager?

tonka998

Club Cricketer
well im looking for an assistant manager for this, just in case i cant make anything due to work commitments, and for imput into who should be signed in the draft etc, anybody interested in being Nottingham Rebels Assistant Manager?

I'll be happy to do it! :D

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Right, the time for draft is now fixed as starting at 3pm (BST) on Sunday 11th May.

I need an MSN address and confirmation of attendence PMed to me from everyone. If you are appointing someone else to go in your place then I need you to PM me with their username and I need them to PM me with MSN address and confirmation.

If you are a reserve and want to turn up then PM me as well and there is a fair chance you will get a team because I am sure someone wont turn up.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Right, draft is off. I repeat, off. Nowhere near enough people have PMed me to join. So we need new people basically. Maybe we need a deposit of vCash to ensure that people dont go away...

Basically all the teams are open and the way you get them is to PM me with MSN address and when you can do the draft. Every team is free again and the first 8 get in.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
South London stars but I will need an assitant...5k?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I missed the draft :eek:

Right, draft is off. I repeat, off. Nowhere near enough people have PMed me to join. So we need new people basically. Maybe we need a deposit of vCash to ensure that people dont go away...

Basically all the teams are open and the way you get them is to PM me with MSN address and when you can do the draft. Every team is free again and the first 8 get in.

Spin, i thought when u will come on MSN i will catch ya there :(

Users who are viewing this thread