End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I started this asprin wagon, so it's only fair I'm also the one to hammer it.
Actually, it was JR who started the lynch-athon, my old nemesis :mad

Anyways, that's the hammer. I was town-aligned. I'll leave it up to the mod to reveal my role.

I've no one else to blame but myself. I shouldn't have been so negative. Once I had said that, I had to support it all the way and that led to my downfall. Good luck townies! You will need every bit of it.

My picks for the anti-towns are (in no particular order):
  • Rudolph
  • Simon
  • Fake Passport
  • zwarrior
  • Yash./Deadman (50-50% chance)

Looking forward to see how much of it did I guess it right. For the record, JR is 100% townie as far as I'm concerned.

@CerealKiller If there indeed is a spectator chat available, please add me to it.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
If asprin is indeed townie, then we are doomed. Our town cop has to kill mafia or serial killer tonight for us to have a chance.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Our town cop has to kill mafia or serial killer tonight for us to have a chance.

Risky move imo, bc we could end up with three town NKs which is game over. He should try to jailkeep one of them instead since that is also a roleblock. That's two fewer NKs right there if it works.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Who are we waiting for?
Modkill him. He broke the rule :p

There's a 24-hour window Rudolph. There's still time for the day to start.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He had dinner with a friend, and headed home. He was usually very cautious, given his profession, but today he didn't notice the waiter slipping something in his drink. Fake Passport would not wake up the next morning. He was a Corrupt Cop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

RUDOLPH had finished working for the day, and got in his car. As soon as he accelerated, his vehicle exploded. He was a Vanilla Townie.​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

He waited for hours for him to arrive, but he didn't. Frustrated, he decided to go home. As he switched to the news channel, he found out that someone else had done his job for him.

It is now Day 3.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for hammer
@Simon @Fake Passport @RUDOLPH @AliB @zwarrior @Jack Ryder @Yash. @The Deadman @Alfred Jodocus

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Good luck town! At least you all manged to get one bastard :D Tip: There was a delay between Night 2 and Day 3 ... why?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
He waited for hours for him to arrive, but he didn't.
Does this mean mafia didn't kill ? Only mafias can communicate among themselves. So, obviously this should mean it's mafias.

Frustrated, he decided to go home. As he switched to the news channel, he found out that someone else had done his job for him.
Doesn't this mean mafia didn't kill because he could not come on time. Meaning someone (mafia) was inactive and hence could not kill.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
And I checked out activity list of players, one of them is not online since yesterday. Well, well.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Sorry everybody.
Back to the game If User and Swacker were killed on night 1 because they are experienced players then night 2 targets should have been FakePassport and Simon but FakePassport was killed by the agent and by the write up I can deduce Rudolph was the target of both mafia and serial killer. Why didn't the mafia targeted Simon?
F.O.S Simon

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Simon seems to be the prime member of the mafia. Getting the pollution out of the town was a great job done by the vig. I still think its someone between Jack or Simon or maybe both being the mafia.

Lynch: Simon

Users who are viewing this thread