End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

I find it very unsettling that Yash is defending asprin so vehemently despite the amount of suspicion. I was thinking asprin could be the SK but I'm sensing that there could be a team here. But then again it seems a little too obvious and I don't think I want to play into that just now. It's just a thought.[DOUBLEPOST=1496598077][/DOUBLEPOST]Can we have a lynch count to see where we stand rn?

idk, mod sort out the things please

So now Alfred goes after Rudolph after I float the mafia trio theory.

Even the most novice player won't make it that obvious. I rest my case.

Ok, so Im damn suspicious of Jack now... His "quitters" reason was bullshit and was just baseless for a lynch.

All 9 of you. Don't bother with the unlynch.

Lynch - Jack Ryder

How many times will Yash come to your rescue ..
Yash is going after JR because he lynched you O.o
You have been found out!!
Lynch:Asprin
FOS:Yash

How many times will Yash come to your rescue ..
Yash is going after JR because he lynched you O.o
You have been found out!!
You can't be serious. I have got nothing to do with Yash. It's his choice. I don't force anyone.

Okay. asprin seems to be the most viable lynch candidate with almost every active person agreeing that he might be scum. For me, the concern is where that leaves us if he's town. If we go on to lynch him, that's 5-3-1, we only just have a majority. With the doc gone, we could have up to 3 NKs, and in the worst case scenario, we'll throw the game away to the mafia before we even reach Day 3. I think it's more about being confident about asprin's alignment at this point, because there are no other real reads on the table right now. I'll put the 3rd lynch on purely to put on pressure and have some discussion.

lynch: asprin[DOUBLEPOST=1496600101][/DOUBLEPOST]Welp, 4 lynches now.

unlynch: asprin

because we don't really want a potential quickhammer.

Lack of activity can be said to be applied by you in the last 24 hours as well (being online and not posting ) , I was asked to replace a member late day 1, since the killings of two of our power roles, I have been active.[/quote]

Pretty sure I made more posts in the last 24 hours than some have all game.
Besides, I'd love to be even more active, but talking to myself is kinda boring.

So we have 5 people (you, Jack, The Deadman, Simon and me) thinking asprin is suspicious, asprin himself, 1 person defending asprin and 3 people who have said very little to nothing about asprin (or anything else for that matter).

@Fake Passport
@AliB
@zwarrior

What are your thoughts so far ?
On asprin and anything else ?[/QUOTE]
I will surely post my views tomorrow morning. Sorry for my inactivity so far.

I will surely post my views tomorrow morning. Sorry for my inactivity so far.
My suspicions on you were pretty minor before but you are piquing my interest now. This is two consecutive days where you have said the same.

Users who are viewing this thread