End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

You're contradicting your self Jack.
You are defending too much unlike yourself that's what I meant.
Fake and Jack seems to be in cahoots, always agreeing with one another
Where did I do that accept for agreeing to his statement of that he leaning me towards Town.
So,

Jack - gunning for asprin's head
Alfred - continuing his 20 questions
Rudolph - playinh unusually cool
Fake - analysing a lot (perhaps trying to hide something behind that)
AliB - the magnet seems to have demagnetized
Zwarrior - also appears to be playing cautiously
Yash - town leaning in my view
Simon - afk for the past 18 hours
Asprin - can't believe how naive-ly Jack is playing
Trying to put the focus on others.
I can say either of these two duos are scum: Fake-Simon or Jack-Yash.
???

@AliB and @zwarrior your inputs please...

You get this from my three posts.... Perhaps this was just a lame attempt to try and make me post some sort of unneeded defense just to make you look good.
Alfred and Fake is seemingly at the opposite ends of the spectrum ... all Fake's attempts to get info out of him could have been done in PM if they both are scum. Fake and Jack seems to be in cahoots, always agreeing with one another... coincidence or clever planning, only time will tell.
Deadman is playing the " I'll post in a bit" game.
Generally the guys with power roles are the most vocal here, its in human nature. Give a person a position of power, and they want to use it.
Sorry. Bit busy. I will go through the posts tomorrow and come back.

Welcome to PC and in particular our Mafia games! Where else do you play? How many games under your belt?
This ^ post after the roles was confirmed, shows that either Fake and Alfred are both town (no conversation allowed) or one is SK or one is Mafia and the other town. The fact that Alfred is new to our games make me doubtful that he was given a PR (even if the moderator say that the roles are random) Alfred is a Vanilla like me.
Btw, the eagerness was for the game to start and not for going bonkers with posts.
Perhaps too eager to start. Do you like the role you've received?
Unofficial lynch count

No lynch (4) - Joker/Rudolph, Yash, Deadman, Fake Passport
User2010 (1) - Swacker
AliB (1) - Simon
No vote (6) - User2010, Jack Ryder, asprin, zwarrior, Alfred, AliB
Really eager to get the game on the way here. Perhaps to do his business at night?
(I have to Travel tomorrow so that's why my activity will be horrible until Sat Morning)

If you guys want then CK can replace me :)
:cheers
Perhaps he didn't like the role he received or he is genuinely busy.
Well shit. More bummed that we lost the doc than anything, he was going to be crucial with all the killing roles we have.

We still have the vigilante/jailkeeper, and we have a number of good players still around to make a difference during the day. Or are you not too keen on a comeback..?[DOUBLEPOST=1496433914][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, any room for analysis in the writeup?
Seems sincere. Perhaps town aligned..
Big, big blows. I don't think we can recover from this. Two kills and both turning out to be PRs - it's hard to make a comeback now.
This post is really biting you in the.. why so negative?

Lynch : Asprin

Strong FOS : Fake

In mafia tells 101 both Jeep and Tarhalindur suggest that this post is very scummy and I tend to agree, I did toss around the idea of him having a pro-town PR role, as there is a passion there, but Im not convinced. Reads as trying to get deep into Town. Hence Leaning scum.

lol. In terms of "tells", those things seem to be too broad and it's easy to mistake a townie for a mafia that way. I wouldn't dig too deep into it.

We have 10 alive, 3 are anti-town. That means there is a 70% chance that we might get the wrong guy and 30% chance that we hit the Bullseye. I can't see where the 40% stat is coming from.

Hmm. I see this as a slip up. Going on from your "defeatist" attitude, as Alfred put well, you just want three people dead amiright? You don't particularly care as long as you have the town on your side. The only person capable of investigating you is dead.

Well, thank you. At last someone talking sense.

I feel it's Alfred's play style to keep asking until he finds something.

But Jack is just embarrassing himself now.

The only person defending you can't be the only person talking sense. It's sort of the opposite of mob mentality where you only agree with the person who agrees with you. While I found Alfred's approach on Day 1 a little off, he has been quite accurate with his suspicions today, and Jack's suspicions aren't unfounded either. You have been extra defensive and "jumpy", which isn't usually how you or anyone plays as a townie.

I see Ump and Alfred being the baddies. Never let Simon and Rudolph go off too easily as they are very well fakers of their role.

I can say either of these two duos are scum: Fake-Simon or Jack-Yash.

Not going to judge your activity much since I've been away for a bit, but really. At least quote stuff to make yourself sound half-reasonable if you just come out of nowhere to go after people. Your attack is so baseless I can't even defend myself. From what I see, everyone else you mentioned agrees. No one put up a defense because your attack is based on nothing but random intuition.[DOUBLEPOST=1496520740][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to hold off on a lynch for now, but I'm interested to see where the asprin situation leads. Don't have much of a read on who could be the mafia trio, but a few people are giving off the vibes.

Asprin looks the most suspicious to me
First he said the town can not recover from the night kills then he tired to back track and once JR lynched him he just snapped!

So,

Jack - gunning for asprin's head
Alfred - continuing his 20 questions
Rudolph - playinh unusually cool
Fake - analysing a lot (perhaps trying to hide something behind that)
AliB - the magnet seems to have demagnetized
Yash - town leaning in my view
Simon - afk for the past 18 hours
Asprin - can't believe how naive-ly Jack is playing

I think Jack and Alfred are in a team. Both have been targeting asprin for petty reasons.

FOS - Jack and Alfred

Asprin and Yash = Mafia ?

This ^ post after the roles was confirmed, shows that either Fake and Alfred are both town (no conversation allowed) or one is SK or one is Mafia and the other town.
Or it could be that they are just pretending to be acquainting themselves here in the hope that they both seem innocent. The real talk already happened in the PM. The fact that you bring this up makes me think we have our mafia trio?
This post is really biting you in the.. why so negative?
Your lynch on me because of this is really sus. After I posted that, you responded back with some positive words and now suddenly you consider that same post to be my undoing? Btw, this is exactly what I was referring to when I worked out the numbers on my lynch count. If you're town, then I'm as good as gone.
Hmm. I see this as a slip up.
Fair enough for you to think that way. It was a genuine mistake and that's all I can say about it.
The only person defending you can't be the only person talking sense.
It is when the person who lynched me can't come up with valid reasons for his claims. The first time he lynched me, it was because of my attitude. And he double lynched me again saying I'm defending too much. So a person lynches me and I can't defend myself? That's sounds right.[DOUBLEPOST=1496530557][/DOUBLEPOST]
Asprin and Yash = Mafia ?
Surely if we are mafia, we can't make it that obvious, right?

You have 36 hours.

Btw, this is exactly what I was referring to when I worked out the numbers on my lynch count. If you're town, then I'm as good as gone.

This again ?
Didn't I already point out the problem with this in...

And you do realize that numbers isn't the only thing to keep in mind, right ?
For arguments sake let's assume you're town.
Lets say a townie votes for you and you have 2 on you.
What do think will happen ?
That all 3 mafia will hop on it ?
The SK as well ?

That would mean that both the mafia and the SK would have to be foolish enough to screw themselves over.
They can't win together.

If they actually are that foolish they'd be outing themselves to get killed by each other, as well as the Secret Agent.

So thinking that you'll get wagoned by them if just one townie hops on the wagon would be silly if you ask me.

... this post.

Surely if we are mafia, we can't make it that obvious, right?

I said the same thing, you're starting to sound like me.

One is zwarrior because of his hijinks with user on day 1
I have already explained why I did that.

Not cautiously. Just little bit busy.

And I saw previous posts and it seems that asprin is pinned down. Currently I cannot lynch him or anyone else for that matter as I am unsure. But seeing how asprin played previous games when he was mafia and when he was townie, he is more vocal now. When he was townie he would normally be not too vocal. I am not voting right now because unless I am sure it will be unfair to vote as townies are already in a spot and if we lynch the wrong guy we are done for good. So,

FOS: Asprin

I see where this is going...

I see where this is going...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm still not sure what to make of you.
On one hand, I'm thinking you're scum.
On the other hand I feel like you're town.

Not sure which of the 2 hands is more trustworthy.

Users who are viewing this thread