End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

For instance, what if either asprin or I die and we flip the opposite of what you expect ?
Where would that leave you ?

If that happens, I would happily say that I was wrong...

What petty reasons. They are solid reasons.
Solid reason? So according to you a solid reason for lynch is pessimism? God help the town then. I do not know if you're doing this on purpose, but how can someone not value a townies vote? It's the same as lynching an inactive townie. You're just making things easier for the bad guys by taking out town votes.
Asprin at this moment is a confirmed mafia to me
Alright then. Thanks for saying that. I can now save my energy and put it to use on those who play tactically. Since you have me confirmed as mafia, nothing I say or do will make you think otherwise.
Lynch Asprin
Lynching me two times won't increase my vote count. You seem to be getting desperate here.
1 vote a lynch does not make.
I worked out the numbers a few posts back. You can refer that.

You behaving not yourself. Going on a crusade to defend yourselves.
Are you kidding me? On one hand you lynch me and on the other you find it sus when I try to defend my position? You're not making much sense at the moment.

Alfred, at least, keeps digging for answers but you continue to find lame reasons to support your lynch. You're contradicting your self Jack. The sooner you realise that the better ( if you're town)

Maybe Yash's inexperience.

Well.. I'm new here, so I have no idea how experienced everyone is, so I'll have to take your word for him being inexperienced.
Unless someone else disagrees with this.

If that happens, I would happily say that I was wrong...

That's nice, but doesn't do anyone any good.
Do you understand how it makes you look in other people's eyes though ?

S
I worked out the numbers a few posts back. You can refer that.

And you do realize that numbers isn't the only thing to keep in mind, right ?
For arguments sake let's assume you're town.
Lets say a townie votes for you and you have 2 on you.
What do think will happen ?
That all 3 mafia will hop on it ?
The SK as well ?

That would mean that both the mafia and the SK would have to be foolish enough to screw themselves over.
They can't win together.

If they actually are that foolish they'd be outing themselves to get killed by each other, as well as the Secret Agent.

So thinking that you'll get wagoned by them if just one townie hops on the wagon would be silly if you ask me.

I think Jack and Alfred are in a team. Both have been targeting asprin for petty reasons.
Well, thank you. At last someone talking sense.

I feel it's Alfred's play style to keep asking until he finds something.

But Jack is just embarrassing himself now.

I feel it's Alfred's play style to keep asking until he finds something.

I told you day 1 that in order to observe, analyze and deduce there has to be something to do that with.
Can't observe, analyze and deduce if everyone says little to nothing, now can I ?

So,

Jack - gunning for asprin's head
Alfred - continuing his 20 questions
Rudolph - playinh unusually cool
Fake - analysing a lot (perhaps trying to hide something behind that)
AliB - the magnet seems to have demagnetized
Zwarrior - also appears to be playing cautiously
Yash - town leaning in my view
Simon - afk for the past 18 hours
Asprin - can't believe how naive-ly Jack is playing

I see Ump and Alfred being the baddies. Never let Simon and Rudolph go off too easily as they are very well fakers of their role.

I can say either of these two duos are scum: Fake-Simon or Jack-Yash.[DOUBLEPOST=1496511543][/DOUBLEPOST]
I see Ump and Alfred being the baddies. Never let Simon and Rudolph go off too easily as they are very well fakers of their role.

I can say either of these two duos are scum: Fake-Simon or Jack-Yash.
To add here, I feel Alfred is the curropt cop or serial killer.

I can say either of these two duos are scum: Fake-Simon or Jack-Yash.[DOUBLEPOST=1496511543][/DOUBLEPOST]

1. Who is Ump ?

2. Why do you feel I can only be those 2 roles and not one of the other 2 ?
Seems oddly specific.

And from what do you deduce that? Why do you think that me and Jack are teamed up

I told you day 1 that in order to observe, analyze and deduce there has to be something to do that with.
Can't observe, analyze and deduce if everyone says little to nothing, now can I ?
Interesting that you stick to one of the phrases that I used and keep bringing that up. Makes it look like you have nothing left to discuss about but don't want to remain silent as well.

Never let Simon and Rudolph go off too easily as they are very well fakers of their role.
Agree on this point.

Interesting that you stick to one of the phrases that I used and keep bringing that up. Makes it look like you have nothing left to discuss about but don't want to remain silent as well.

Actually, that's me using your own words against you.

Users who are viewing this thread