End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

Care to point to at least one post of mine where I say it's all over? All I've said so far is that it's gonna be very difficult but definitely not out of question. Don't know about you but in my book, difficult/bleak != Game over.

Big, big blows. I don't think we can recover from this. Two kills and both turning out to be PRs - it's hard to make a comeback now.

The bolded sounds an awful lot like you saying we can't win.
Hence it's "all over".

Anything else ?

Not sure how the possibility of lynching mafia/SK today is bleak though. 40% chance of doing just that.
We have 10 alive, 3 are anti-town. That means there is a 70% chance that we might get the wrong guy and 30% chance that we hit the Bullseye. I can't see where the 40% stat is coming from.

We have 10 alive, 3 are anti-town. That means there is a 70% chance that we might get the wrong guy and 30% chance that we hit the Bullseye. I can't see where the 40% stat is coming from.

Mafia Godfather, Mafia Goon, Corrupt Cop, Cowardly Serial Killer.

That's 4 by my count, isn't it ?

I said "I don't think" and not "I know for sure". There is a difference.

Is there enough of a difference to make a difference in this though ?

That's a very big loss for us townies. Mafia/sk hit jackpot. And I agree with previous posters about who killed whom. Obviously, we have to get one of the sk/mafia today or else game will be out of our hand. And we still have secret agent with us.

Also when CK said "The town police had a busy night. " By town police did he mean secret agent or undercover agent ? I think it's secret agent. If he indeed meant secret agent, then it means that secret agent killed someone or jail kept someone. ( Remember secret agent can jail keep or kill a player )

That's 4 by my count, isn't it
Fair enough. I miscalculated. But 60% is still a high number. And how do you expect to find out the bad guy here? All I see right now is we two having a go at each other while the others sit back and enjoy the popcorn.

Also when CK said "The town police had a busy night. " By town police did he mean secret agent or undercover agent ? I think it's secret agent. If he indeed meant secret agent, then it means that secret agent killed someone or jail kept someone. ( Remember secret agent can jail keep or kill a player )

Well.. I doubt Secret Agent goes around beheading people, so they jailed someone in that case.
Whoever that was was neither the SK or the Mafia Godfather.

Fair enough. I miscalculated. But 60% is still a high number. And how do you expect to find out the bad guy here? All I see right now is we two having a go at each other while the others sit back and enjoy the popcorn.

I'm not saying it's a guaranteed thing that we lynch one of the 4, just that it isn't bleak.

I had that same thought actually. Other people should post more, but it's not like we can make them do that.

Not by any means, I am just a normal guy with no such thing.

You're dead, so you shouldn't be posting to begin with.

I have suspicion on three people.
Asprin takes the top spot.
LYNCH ASPRIN.
We don't need quitters.[DOUBLEPOST=1496485417][/DOUBLEPOST]I have suspicion on three people.
Asprin takes the top spot.
LYNCH ASPRIN.
We don't need quitters.

We don't need quitters.
Aha, so you don't need people with vote power on the town side? I wonder why?

If you are eager to take me out solely on the basis of me being not very optimistic of our chances, even though the townies are on the backfoot and can't afford free kills to the anti-town, I doubt that you're town aligned.

Aha, so you don't need people with vote power on the town side? I wonder why?

If you are eager to take me out solely on the basis of me being not very optimistic of our chances, even though the townies are on the backfoot and can't afford free kills to the anti-town, I doubt that you're town aligned.
You are very defensive in this game. Relax, we still have a 6 to 4 advantage. We just have to play well here and get rid of main scum (godfather) & the self aligned serial killer.

We can all we need to is find the right guy and Lynch him .

The town police had a busy night. swacker, the only Doctor in town, had been shot by two men in an alleyway, and User2010, an undercover FBI Agent, had his head cut off.

The only thing I understand from the writeup is that one of Serial Killer or Secret Agent didn't kill anyone!

PS: I will try to be active from tomorrow :)
Why from tomorrow on, when you are active today ? :spy

The doc was murdered by the Mafia godfather & his goon (I doubt that the Corrupt cop will get his hands dirty) and The FBI agent was murdered by the Coward serial killer.

FOS: The Deadman

@AliB and @zwarrior your inputs please...
Part of me wants to say hes the serial killer but him offing User is arguably to blatant a play.
You get this from my three posts.... Perhaps this was just a lame attempt to try and make me post some sort of unneeded defense just to make you look good.
Alfred and Fake is seemingly at the opposite ends of the spectrum ... all Fake's attempts to get info out of him could have been done in PM if they both are scum. Fake and Jack seems to be in cahoots, always agreeing with one another... coincidence or clever planning, only time will tell.
Deadman is playing the " I'll post in a bit" game.
Generally the guys with power roles are the most vocal here, its in human nature. Give a person a position of power, and they want to use it.

Relax, we still have a 6 to 4 advantage.
It takes 6 for a lynch. We have 4 anti-town. JR has voted against me. All they need is just one more townie who thinks like JR and I'm history.

It takes 6 for a lynch. We have 4 anti-town. JR has voted against me. All they need is just one more townie who thinks like JR and I'm history.

Hmm...

So, I'm just curious, but how do you know that JR is town ?
Cause your wording clearly says you do.
It's almost as if you're not town.

Users who are viewing this thread