End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

You guys have till Saturday evening to end this day.

Lynch Count

No lynch (5) - Joker/Rudolph, Yash, Deadman, Fake Passport, asprin
User2010 (1) - Swacker
AliB (1) - Simon
No vote (5) - User2010, Jack Ryder, zwarrior, Alfred, AliB

With 12 alive, it takes 7 for hammer

Lynch Count

No lynch (6) - Rudolph, Yash, Deadman, Fake Passport, asprin, zwarrior
User2010 (1) - Swacker
AliB (1) - Simon
No vote (4) - User2010, Jack Ryder, Alfred, AliB

With 12 alive, it takes 7 for hammer

You're free to read between the lines. You won't find anything though.

Well.. I was half joking with that, but still.

You can if you wish to. There are no hard and fast rules here.

I've noticed. :P

Nope, day 3 is usually reserved for pedicures for those who are interested. You wanna sign up?

I'm not a fan of pedicures.
If it had been a manicure though...

Alfred, I feel like you're digging too deep into this. By no means want to say that asprin is innocent, but it's just Day 1 and nothing is substantial rn. Do appreciate the fact that you're trying to get discussion out of this, but it's gonna be really really hard to get a read on anyone unless they're simply avoiding discussion. We usually play it safe around here but I do see where you're coming from.

Maybe I am digging too deep, but I'd say that it's better than not digging at all, to some degree anyways.

Alfred's gone quite quiet after yesterday.

Had a headache, so I opted to go to bed early.
Made my previous post between getting up and going to work.
Just got home from work.

Although I'm not sure how to feel about you saying something about my activity. :P

Don't have much to go ahead, no Lynch.

FBI Agent
Secret Agent
Doctor
5 x Vanilla Townies

Mafia Godfather
Mafia Goon
Corrupt Cop

Coward Serial Killer

User2010 Killed on Night 1
Jack Ryder
Simon
asprin
Fake Passport
zwarrior
Yash.
Alfred Jodocus
AliB
RUDOLPH
The Deadman
swacker Killed on Night 1

Shucks, we only have a secret agent left. The only way to win here is during day, we still have 6 to 4 majority. We have to get a lynch here on day 2, hopefully a anti-town or the serial killer.

Big, big blows. I don't think we can recover from this. Two kills and both turning out to be PRs - it's hard to make a comeback now.

Ah! That hurts, losing two PRs on night 1 is such a big hammer on us, let's dig the hole and get the goons.

I think for me to play and survive in mafia I now need to make an anonymous account.

Well shit. More bummed that we lost the doc than anything, he was going to be crucial with all the killing roles we have.

Big, big blows. I don't think we can recover from this. Two kills and both turning out to be PRs - it's hard to make a comeback now.

We still have the vigilante/jailkeeper, and we have a number of good players still around to make a difference during the day. Or are you not too keen on a comeback..?[DOUBLEPOST=1496433914][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, any room for analysis in the writeup?

Users who are viewing this thread