End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

I said in an earlier post I would try to find some previous @Alfred Jodocus games. I couldn't find it, so I invite you Alfred to link to a few of your old games...

Ill have a read through the thread proper and post some thoughts in the coming hours.

Dont know how others actually feel about this sort of thing, but it helps me. A post count by day for everyone up to but excluding this post.
The FOS list coming soon.

Day2.PNG

I see it finally started.

It's peculiar to see people voting for no lynch.
Every other place I've played so far those who did that got chastised (and occasionally lynched) for it.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I've play(ed) on several sites. NarutoForums being the primary one.

As for how many... can't say I've counted them.
So enough to not know the number, but not that much more than that (if that makes sense (it does in my head))

I'll keep that in mind then.
Thanks.

If no lynch is common here, why does it make you suspicious of Yash and TheJoker ?

Ah.. you're one of those who prefer lynching someone on day 1.
I Agree with you on the discussion part. Without discussion we might as well hang the noose around our necks ourselves.

But... you haven't voted yet.

If you were so restless, than why is this your first post ?

Discussion is important all throughout the game, not just Day 1 though.
Relying on night actions only gets you so far.

Those 10 were before the game started.
Thereby being irrelevant.

So you were eager for the game to start, but not for actually playing it ? :P

What would you analyze, observe and deduce if everyone did that ?

Secondly, how will anyone analyze, observe and deduce anything about you if you are not providing us with anything to do that with ?

Choosing to be silent would be counterproductive though, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Should I consider this as you subtly trying to get me night killed ?

I'm guessing day 2 is for drying your feet and preparing for night 2 and day 2 ?
I wonder what you'll do on day 3. Blowdry your hair ?

I'm guessing no lynches are really, really common here if you think 2 people voting for another player is worthy of a "Whoa!". >.>

> a bit aggressive

I suppose I can understand why you'd think that.

Well.. I was half joking with that, but still.

I've noticed. :P

I'm not a fan of pedicures.
If it had been a manicure though...

Maybe I am digging too deep, but I'd say that it's better than not digging at all, to some degree anyways.

Had a headache, so I opted to go to bed early.
Made my previous post between getting up and going to work.
Just got home from work.

Although I'm not sure how to feel about you saying something about my activity. :P

My thoughts - Coming across as a more experienced player than perhaps I anticipated. Would love to read through a game where he was mafia and a game where he was town. As it stands id say Town, posts seem genuine in trying to figure out the nuances of the way we work here. I like the way hes challenged others, particularly Asprin.

Sorry, we were getting restless because of the delay.

Err..hmm..I have made around 10 posts already I think in this thread.

Btw, the eagerness was for the game to start and not for going bonkers with posts.

A game can also be enjoyed without being too active. Analyze, observe and deduce.

That's the beauty of this game. Not everyone will chose to remain silent. Usually, the people with night roles are the ones who post more. Sometimes it works positively, other times negatively.

Day 1 is the not the day to do that. Day 1 is usually all about getting your feet wet and preparing for the following night and day.

You're free to read between the lines. You won't find anything though.

You can if you wish to. There are no hard and fast rules here.

Nope, day 3 is usually reserved for pedicures for those who are interested. You wanna sign up?

Unofficial lynch count

No lynch (4) - Joker/Rudolph, Yash, Deadman, Fake Passport
User2010 (1) - Swacker
AliB (1) - Simon
No vote (6) - User2010, Jack Ryder, asprin, zwarrior, Alfred, AliB

Alfred's gone quite quiet after yesterday.

No lynch.

Big, big blows. I don't think we can recover from this. Two kills and both turning out to be PRs - it's hard to make a comeback now.

Tone reading him, Asprin seems to be more involved in this game than previous ones and seems to feel more passionate about it. I didnt like him claiming credit for pregame posts, but I really didnt like
Big, big blows. I don't think we can recover from this. Two kills and both turning out to be PRs - it's hard to make a comeback now.

In mafia tells 101 both Jeep and Tarhalindur suggest that this post is very scummy and I tend to agree, I did toss around the idea of him having a pro-town PR role, as there is a passion there, but Im not convinced. Reads as trying to get deep into Town. Hence Leaning scum.
FOS: Asprin

I find all the above posts suspicious.

Not yours. But the others which say no lynch and ones from FP and swacker. Infact you being defensive makes me suspicious of you too now!

But I wasn't sus of your post. Your thinking of it makes it so.

Okay let's be serious, I was obviously posting all that in a light way.

Most people will know my thinking here as I have always advocated for a lynch on day 1 as no lynch without any discussion is only beneficial to mafia. That is why I believe in pressure votes.

Because those were not meant to.

I think for me to play and survive in mafia I now need to make an anonymous account.

No offense User, but this read completely differently from your usual game, which probably made you come undone. You aren't usually wildly accusitorial first day. I completely get the anonymous account though, Ive thought the same and these ISO's are in anticipation of being NK'd too...

If you take his first post seriously, that incriminates me, Joker, zwarrior, Yash and swacker. He goes onto say that it was lighthearted. Given im half implicated Ill leave it for others to decide if that means anything.

If the day lasts long enough will try to get reads on everyone done.

We can all we need to is find the right guy and Lynch him .

The town police had a busy night. swacker, the only Doctor in town, had been shot by two men in an alleyway, and User2010, an undercover FBI Agent, had his head cut off.

The only thing I understand from the writeup is that one of Serial Killer or Secret Agent didn't kill anyone!

PS: I will try to be active from tomorrow :)

That's a bit of a defeatist attitude you got there.

Ah! That hurts, losing two PRs on night 1 is such a big hammer on us, let's dig the hole and get the goons.

What am I supposed to interpret "let's dig a hole" as ?

I said in an earlier post I would try to find some previous @Alfred Jodocus games. I couldn't find it, so I invite you Alfred to link to a few of your old games...

I'd rather not if you don't mind.

The town police had a busy night. swacker, the only Doctor in town, had been shot by two men in an alleyway, and User2010, an undercover FBI Agent, had his head cut off.

The only thing I understand from the writeup is that one of Serial Killer or Secret Agent didn't kill anyone!

I'm reading that as Mafia killed Swacker and the Serial Killer killed User2010.

If the day lasts long enough will try to get reads on everyone done
Interesting that you dont anticipate the day to stretch that long. Eager to force a lynch on someone?

That's a bit of a defeatist attitude you got there.
It's a fact. Losing two town PR roles is huge. If you can't realise that then maybe it's something that you wanted to happen.
I'm reading that as Mafia killed Swacker and the Serial Killer killed User2010
Same here. Two men going after swacker would mean mafia while the one after User would be SK. I doubt it would be vig since it's unlikely that a SK would choose to remain idle at night[DOUBLEPOST=1496459904][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is acting defeatist how day 2 goes on here ?
Beats drying one's feet, doesn't it?

By the way, what should I deduce from you preferring to not let FP read into your previous games?

Tone reading him, Asprin seems to be more involved in this game than previous ones and seems to feel more passionate about it.
If I dont post much then it's a problem and if I do, it's a problem too?

I seem to be getting a vibe about you and Alfred being a team. This, coupled with your eagerness to see a short day 2 tells me something about you.

We can all we need to is find the right guy and Lynch him
Appreciate the optimism but only if it was that easy.[DOUBLEPOST=1496460533][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think for me to play and survive in mafia I now need to make an anonymous account.
I feel for you. You probably are paying the price for being an experienced + expert player of the game. The mafia always see you as a threat.

Thank goodness I'm not there yet :)

We still have the vigilante/jailkeeper, and we have a number of good players still around to make a difference during the day. Or are you not too keen on a comeback..?
I'm all for a comeback but you gotta agree that having 2 anti-town kills every night from here on doesn't look good at all. The possibility of getting a SK or mafia during the day is valid but it's too bleak at the moment.

It's a fact. Losing two town PR roles is huge. If you can't realise that then maybe it's something that you wanted to happen.

If it's a "fact" then why are you posting still ? Clearly it means we have already lost then, right ?

Same here. Two men going after swacker would mean mafia while the one after User would be SK. I doubt it would be vig since it's unlikely that a SK would choose to remain idle at night[DOUBLEPOST=1496459904][/DOUBLEPOST]Beats drying one's feet, doesn't it?

If the SK had been smart, he would have. At the very least until the FBI Agent was dead.

I would say drying my feet is better than giving up.
But I guess that's just me.

By the way, what should I deduce from you preferring to not let FP read into your previous games?

That I want to be treated as new, not based on past experiences in another forum.

I seem to be getting a vibe about you and Alfred being a team. This, coupled with your eagerness to see a short day 2 tells me something about you.

Well.. at least you're getting something. It's wrong, but at least it's something.

Appreciate the optimism but only if it was that easy.[DOUBLEPOST=1496460533][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel for you. You probably are paying the price for being an experienced + expert player of the game. The mafia always see you as a threat.

Thank goodness I'm not there yet :)

That explains why User2010 got killed.
How about Swacker though ?
Is he experienced as well ?

I'm all for a comeback but you gotta agree that having 2 anti-town kills every night from here on doesn't look good at all. The possibility of getting a SK or mafia during the day is valid but it's too bleak at the moment.

Best lynch for today would arguably be the SK.
Seeing as that removes at least 1 night kill.

Not sure how the possibility of lynching mafia/SK today is bleak though. 40% chance of doing just that.

If it's a "fact" then why are you posting still ? Clearly it means we have already lost then, right ?
Care to point to at least one post of mine where I say it's all over? All I've said so far is that it's gonna be very difficult but definitely not out of question. Don't know about you but in my book, difficult/bleak != Game over.

Well, obviously I cant force you. But in my eyes at least it doesn't bode well.
How did you find us here at PC? You ever played at MU?

I figured that it would be seen like that, but playing here is what you'd call a fresh start.
Past games would just make it a start.

I'm familiar with MU (assuming you mean Mafia Universe), yes.
Haven't played there though.

Users who are viewing this thread