End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

Who are the other 2 ?
One is zwarrior because of his hijinks with user on day 1 but they are not so major at this point.
I don't want to reveal the other one yet I am looking forward to what will he post next. I believe he is a good player and when suspicion is aroused again him he can post very carefully.
Hmm...

So, I'm just curious, but how do you know that JR is town ?
Cause your wording clearly says you do.
It's almost as if you're not town.
It takes 6 for a lynch. We have 4 anti-town. JR has voted against me. All they need is just one more townie who thinks like JR and I'm history.
Same doubts.
How you are so sure that I am town. There are only two ways to know it. One having a PR role which let's you investigate the alignment second you being mafia.
Since we don't have a town PR role for investigating you are clearly mafia.
I dont. I'm making an assumption based on his play style in his past games.
This is like my 6th post here and I am pretty sure I have not played like my previous game till now.
Asprin you are defending more than Rahul Dravid defends in a test which is definitely not your playstyle when you are town.
@Alfred Jodocus you didn't answer @Fake Passport question about how did you found planet cricket forum to play mafia.
Time for crazy theory
Are you users second account to play mafia :p

I dont. I'm making an assumption based on his play style in his past games.

Your wording isn't that of an assumption though.
So try again.

One is zwarrior because of his hijinks with user on day 1 but they are not so major at this point.
I don't want to reveal the other one yet I am looking forward to what will he post next. I believe he is a good player and when suspicion is aroused again him he can post very carefully.

Fair enough.

@Alfred Jodocus you didn't answer @Fake Passport question about how did you found planet cricket forum to play mafia.
Time for crazy theory

Googling mafia forum games.
So, no, I'm not User's 2nd account lol.

:thumbs
So try again.

Fair enough.

Googling mafia forum games.
So, no, I'm not User's 2nd account lol.
I believe we need a correct lynch today to win the game, a no lynch today will make things very much more difficult.
@CerealKiller I have a doubt does the corrupt cop knows the mafia and can interact with them or he is also blind like us town?​

Asprin you are defending more than Rahul Dravid defends in a test which is definitely not your playstyle when you are town.
What else I'm supposed to do? I have a lynch on me and that too for an absurd reason. If I'm going down, I will not go without putting up a fight.
So try again.
I'm done defending myself as far as you're concerned. It's like, for some reason, you badly want me to be anti town. I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out to be one.

I think Jack and Alfred are in a team. Both have been targeting asprin for petty reasons.

FOS - Jack and Alfred

No Lynch.

(I have to Travel tomorrow so that's why my activity will be horrible until Sat Morning)

If you guys want then CK can replace me :)
:cheers

We can all we need to is find the right guy and Lynch him .

The town police had a busy night. swacker, the only Doctor in town, had been shot by two men in an alleyway, and User2010, an undercover FBI Agent, had his head cut off.

The only thing I understand from the writeup is that one of Serial Killer or Secret Agent didn't kill anyone!

PS: I will try to be active from tomorrow :)

This is so typically Deadman with the activity levels. Null read for now but need to hear more from him. Absent a scum read, I'm an advocate of offing the inactives so he's very much in a 'expendable' category to me.

It's like you don't know Ali.
Whoa! A lot of lynches on Day 1.
Alfred is looking a bit aggressive.
F.O.S Alfred.

That will be great.
Send me links if you find them.

I have suspicion on three people.
Asprin takes the top spot.
LYNCH ASPRIN.
We don't need quitters.[DOUBLEPOST=1496485417][/DOUBLEPOST]I have suspicion on three people.
Asprin takes the top spot.
LYNCH ASPRIN.
We don't need quitters.

Same doubts.
How you are so sure that I am town. There are only two ways to know it. One having a PR role which let's you investigate the alignment second you being mafia.
Since we don't have a town PR role for investigating you are clearly mafia.

This is like my 6th post here and I am pretty sure I have not played like my previous game till now.
Time for crazy theory

Have you cleared Alfred or is he your third? Can you see Asprin and Alfred as both scum and duelling like they are? Jack is not particularly playing like his normal self IMO, not normally so succinct in play style. Given his roles previously I'm leaning him as Town.

FBI Agent
Secret Agent
Doctor
5 x Vanilla Townies

Mafia Godfather
Mafia Goon
Corrupt Cop

Coward Serial Killer

User2010 Killed on Night 1
Jack Ryder
Simon
asprin
Fake Passport
zwarrior
Yash.
Alfred Jodocus
AliB
RUDOLPH
The Deadman
swacker Killed on Night 1

Shucks, we only have a secret agent left. The only way to win here is during day, we still have 6 to 4 majority. We have to get a lynch here on day 2, hopefully a anti-town or the serial killer.

You are very defensive in this game. Relax, we still have a 6 to 4 advantage. We just have to play well here and get rid of main scum (godfather) & the self aligned serial killer.

Why from tomorrow on, when you are active today ? :spy

The doc was murdered by the Mafia godfather & his goon (I doubt that the Corrupt cop will get his hands dirty) and The FBI agent was murdered by the Coward serial killer.

FOS: The Deadman

Alot of stating the obvious. At the moment (and its early days) Im thinking Rudi as anti-town, he seems too relaxed. While I'm not defeatist like Asprin, its a predicament that he doesn't seem to acknowledge. Part of me wants to say hes the serial killer but him offing User is arguably to blatant a play.[DOUBLEPOST=1496503982][/DOUBLEPOST]And sorry for the spaced out posts everyone. This weekend I'm attending my Uni graduation interstate, so lots of driving and I'm doing this all on my phone.

absurd reason.
There is no absurd reason.
A townie with no interest to win is not a team player but that doesn't matters as you are mafia.
The last time you defended yourself this crazily you were mafia.
petty reasons.
What petty reasons. They are solid reasons.
I think Jack and Alfred are in a team. Both have been targeting asprin for petty reasons.

FOS - Jack and Alfred
Two people cannot have the same way of thinking. By that I can also say you are trying to defend Asprin that means you and him are team.
Lynch Asprin
Fos Yash

They're all in a PM together.
That's more dangerous.
Have you cleared Alfred or is he your third?
I have cleared Alfred at the moment. I think his aggressive questioning is his style of play.
Can you see Asprin and Alfred as both scum and duelling like they are?
Asprin at this moment is a confirmed mafia to me. Alfred looks more like a town with his questions as he is trying to get responses which will give us Tells.
Given his roles previously I'm leaning him as Town.
You got it right.[DOUBLEPOST=1496506454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jack is not particularly playing like his normal self IMO
To be honest I yet have to identify my playing style. I have been piggybacked by various members in the past games.

:thumbs

I believe we need a correct lynch today to win the game, a no lynch today will make things very much more difficult.​

If we lynch town this day phase then how the game goes is up to the Secret Agent and the SK.
Right now it's 6 town, 3 mafia and 1 SK (6-3-1).
If we lynch town we go into the night 5-3-1.
If both the Secret Agent and the SK don't kill anyone we'll be okay-ish coming into day 3 with 4-3-1.
Seeing as the SK isn't part of mafia that still leaves at basically 5 vs 3.
If Secret Agent and the SK kill someone then they better be 100% sure they're killing mafia, otherwise they'll screw everyone, including themselves, over.

No lynch today would be roughly the same depending on what the Secret Agent and the SK do at night.

What else I'm supposed to do? I have a lynch on me and that too for an absurd reason. If I'm going down, I will not go without putting up a fight.

1 vote a lynch does not make.

I'm done defending myself as far as you're concerned. It's like, for some reason, you badly want me to be anti town. I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out to be one.

I'm town thank you very much.
It's nice that your response to me trying to observe, analyze and deduce things about you is saying you'll ignore me.

FOS - Jack and Alfred

What do you define as petty reasons ?
Also, why are you defending asprin ?

To protect the town, as simple as that. You seem to be scum to me, and he seems innocent.

Okay....
Have you considered the possibility of you being wrong ?
For instance, what if either asprin or I die and we flip the opposite of what you expect ?
Where would that leave you ?

Why didn't you answer the other question in that post ?

That's why I said a correct Lynch.

I know. I'm just saying that mislynching doesn't necessarily leads to the end of the world.

They are just confirming their partnership.

That thought crossed my mind, but would they be that obvious about it ?

Digging yourselves a hole their.

If asprin flips mafia, Yash won't look good because of this.

I have considered it and that is why I only FOSed you and didn't vote to lynch...

That's kind of halfhearted though, but do as you please.

Why are you only answering 1 question each time though...
Is it because you have no answer to them, or because you deem them unworthy of a response ?

Users who are viewing this thread