End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

Love day 1 randomness :)

Mostly way to early to get a read on most people, I think we all pretty much have a standard Day 1 play.

I'm liking Alfred, breath of fresh air but I get why hes making people nervous. I plan on stalking some of his previous games when I get a chance tonight, if usernames are similar.

For those that have been around, I can do my 'Who accused who' and postcount things like I've done before if people want them?

Just because it's the cool thing:
No lynch

Wow! It has become a habit to lynch me on your first game post. :facepalm.

Uh, not really, but it has become a habit of yours to defend yourself for a lynch on one of your first game posts. In fact, you hadn't bothered posting until I went after you.

Hiding something are we?

Love day 1 randomness :)

Mostly way to early to get a read on most people, I think we all pretty much have a standard Day 1 play.

I'm liking Alfred, breath of fresh air but I get why hes making people nervous. I plan on stalking some of his previous games when I get a chance tonight, if usernames are similar.

For those that have been around, I can do my 'Who accused who' and postcount things like I've done before if people want them?

Just because it's the cool thing:
No lynch
That will be great.
Send me links if you find them.

That's the beauty of this game. Not everyone will chose to remain silent.

Choosing to be silent would be counterproductive though, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Usually, the people with night roles are the ones who post more. Sometimes it works positively, other times negatively.

Should I consider this as you subtly trying to get me night killed ?

Day 1 is the not the day to do that. Day 1 is usually all about getting your feet wet and preparing for the following night and day.

I'm guessing day 2 is for drying your feet and preparing for night 2 and day 2 ?
I wonder what you'll do on day 3. Blowdry your hair ?

It's like you don't know Ali.
Whoa! A lot of lynches on Day 1.
Alfred is looking a bit aggressive.
F.O.S Alfred.

I'm guessing no lynches are really, really common here if you think 2 people voting for another player is worthy of a "Whoa!". >.>

> a bit aggressive

I suppose I can understand why you'd think that.

Should I consider this as you subtly trying to get me night killed ?
You're free to read between the lines. You won't find anything though.

I'm guessing day 2 is for drying your feet and preparing for night 2 and day 2 ?
You can if you wish to. There are no hard and fast rules here.

I wonder what you'll do on day 3. Blowdry your hair ?
Nope, day 3 is usually reserved for pedicures for those who are interested. You wanna sign up?

Unofficial lynch count

No lynch (4) - Joker/Rudolph, Yash, Deadman, Fake Passport
User2010 (1) - Swacker
AliB (1) - Simon
No vote (6) - User2010, Jack Ryder, asprin, zwarrior, Alfred, AliB

Alfred, I feel like you're digging too deep into this. By no means want to say that asprin is innocent, but it's just Day 1 and nothing is substantial rn. Do appreciate the fact that you're trying to get discussion out of this, but it's gonna be really really hard to get a read on anyone unless they're simply avoiding discussion. We usually play it safe around here but I do see where you're coming from.

Most of us have posted/added something to the discussion. But DeadMan came said 'No Lynch' and went off. Trying to remain under the radar by being silent ?

FOS : DeadMan[DOUBLEPOST=1496289983][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed that even Yash has done the same thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1496290003][/DOUBLEPOST]FOS : DeadMan and Yash

It's not even more than 12 hours into the game and there's already a discussion on what the story should have been about?

I'll see you all on Day 2 unless someone really wants me dead.

Most of us have posted/added something to the discussion. But DeadMan came said 'No Lynch' and went off. Trying to remain under the radar by being silent ?

FOS : DeadMan[DOUBLEPOST=1496289983][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed that even Yash has done the same thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1496290003][/DOUBLEPOST]FOS : DeadMan and Yash

(I have to Travel tomorrow so that's why my activity will be horrible until Sat Morning)

If you guys want then CK can replace me :)
:cheers

You see that I posted No Lynch at the absoulute starting of the day. Till then, the only posts were Good Luck by Fake Passport, NO LYNCH by TheJoker and a Role Received by you... What could I have possible added to your so called DISCUSSION.?

You see that I posted No Lynch at the absoulute starting of the day. Till then, the only posts were Good Luck by Fake Passport, NO LYNCH by TheJoker and a Role Received by you... What could I have possible added to your so called DISCUSSION.?
After you posted, there were many discussions.

Alfred's gone quite quiet after yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread