End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

Not yours. But the others which say no lynch and ones from FP and swacker. Infact you being defensive makes me suspicious of you too now!

Not yours. But the others which say no lynch and ones from FP and swacker. Infact you being defensive makes me suspicious of you too now!
So, if you find my post suspicious and if I defend myself, it's defensive ?

But I wasn't sus of your post. Your thinking of it makes it so.

I find Gaurav sus of these allegations he's been banging.

I see it finally started.

It's peculiar to see people voting for no lynch.
Every other place I've played so far those who did that got chastised (and occasionally lynched) for it.

Every other place I've played so far those who did that got chastised (and occasionally lynched) for it.

Welcome to PC and in particular our Mafia games! Where else do you play? How many games under your belt?

Welcome to PC and in particular our Mafia games! Where else do you play? How many games under your belt?

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I've play(ed) on several sites. NarutoForums being the primary one.

As for how many... can't say I've counted them.
So enough to not know the number, but not that much more than that (if that makes sense (it does in my head))

It's the norm here. Happens in almost every game.

Not my thinking exactly.
Okay let's be serious, I was obviously posting all that in a light way.

If no lynch is common here, why does it make you suspicious of Yash and TheJoker ?
Most people will know my thinking here as I have always advocated for a lynch on day 1 as no lynch without any discussion is only beneficial to mafia. That is why I believe in pressure votes.

Lynch User2010 it's only Day 1, and your posts are not making any sense to me.
Because those were not meant to.

Most people will know my thinking here as I have always advocated for a lynch on day 1 as no lynch without any discussion is only beneficial to mafia.

Ah.. you're one of those who prefer lynching someone on day 1.
I Agree with you on the discussion part. Without discussion we might as well hang the noose around our necks ourselves.

That is why I believe in pressure votes.

But... you haven't voted yet.

Users who are viewing this thread