End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

it's fine. I'll spectate. And Lynch: User2010 because why not!

I Agree with you on the discussion part. Without discussion we might as well hang the noose around our necks ourselves.

Normally there is no lynch on Day 1; it's basically just a roll-call to check everyone is paying attention to the game and such. Some hosts choose to skip it entirely and just begin with night.

If you were so restless, than why is this your first post ?
Err..hmm..I have made around 10 posts already I think in this thread.

Btw, the eagerness was for the game to start and not for going bonkers with posts.

Normally there is no lynch on Day 1; it's basically just a roll-call to check everyone is paying attention to the game and such. Some hosts choose to skip it entirely and just begin with night.

Discussion is important all throughout the game, not just Day 1 though.
Relying on night actions only gets you so far.

Err..hmm..I have made around 10 posts already I think in this thread.

Btw, the eagerness was for the game to start and not for going bonkers with posts.

Those 10 were before the game started.
Thereby being irrelevant.

So you were eager for the game to start, but not for actually playing it ? :P

So you were eager for the game to start, but not for actually playing it ? :P
A game can also be enjoyed without being too active. Analyze, observe and deduce.

Not much out of the ordinary so far really. It's just typical Day 1 play.

lynch AliB - you're gonna do this again aren't you?

A game can also be enjoyed without being too active. Analyze, observe and deduce.

What would you analyze, observe and deduce if everyone did that ?

Secondly, how will anyone analyze, observe and deduce anything about you if you are not providing us with anything to do that with ?

What would you analyze, observe and deduce if everyone did that ?
That's the beauty of this game. Not everyone will chose to remain silent. Usually, the people with night roles are the ones who post more. Sometimes it works positively, other times negatively.
Secondly, how will anyone analyze, observe and deduce anything about you if you are not providing us with anything to do that with ?
Day 1 is the not the day to do that. Day 1 is usually all about getting your feet wet and preparing for the following night and day.

Not much out of the ordinary so far really. It's just typical Day 1 play.

lynch AliB - you're gonna do this again aren't you?
Wow! It has become a habit to lynch me on your first game post. :facepalm.

Users who are viewing this thread