The News Thread

Mark said:
Does not sound too credible, I have seen 0 coverage of it anywhere, printed media or TV

Well, Yahoo greeted me with a huge headline having to do with the solar-storm the moment I opened their page yesterday. As Blake said, its probably another Doomsday theory getting too much of importance for nothing.

The only doomsday we have to worry about is North Korea or Pakistan using/loosing/selling terrorists one of their nukes

The only doomsday we have to worry about is North Korea or Pakistan using/loosing/selling terrorists one of their nukes

Or Israel deciding it is time again to "close" Iran's nuclear facilities...

Well, I don't know exactly about this news but why aren't they rescued out instead of giving them PSPs?

I read somewhere they are trying hard to get them out before 18 September.. Independence day occasion.. drilling started from Monday..They are seeking Nasa's help.. or it may take them months

I wish they come out safe

Last edited:
Well, I don't know exactly about this news but why aren't they rescued out instead of giving them PSPs?

They can't be bothered to help them as things stand so they're keeping them down the hole but they didn't want them to go crazy so they've given them PSPs.

They can't be bothered to help them as things stand so they're keeping them down the hole but they didn't want them to go crazy so they've given them PSPs.

Should just pour concrete down that shaft and be done with it

The cables have been sent down so they are running off power. :P

As long as the games are good PSP can be a real time killer :p I know I have destroyed months in Monster hunter Freedom United online and GTA Vice City Stories.

Users who are viewing this thread