The Pakistan Situation

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
nightprowler10 said:
Malik?! SO he can throw a match to prove a point? No thank you.
welll i didn't neccasarily mean Malik but someone young who can lead them into a new era,maybe not malik then ;)

hassan

International Coach
Younis is fine... no need for a young little kid who doesnt even know if he is in the team for sure

shery_rsa

Club Captain
hassan said:
I dnt get the pakistani selectors...
Asim Kamal had a such great start yet they chuk him out of tests.. i mean wtf...really doesnt make any sense...

Fawad Alam should be given a chance .... he could be quality
same here.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
hassan said:
Younis is fine... no need for a young little kid who doesnt even know if he is in the team for sure

That little kid has more captaincy experience than Younis Khan and is a far better batsman than him.

hassan

International Coach
Malik isnt a better batsman than Younis quite yet... he might have the potential but he doesnt even know if he's in the team for sure or not half the time and he has to worry about that and then you give him captaincy, can he cope with that leading players like Yousaf and Younis?

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
With Inzi gone, he has nothing to worry about and with Wasim Bari gone, we may finally see Faisal Iqbal out for once and for all, and new blood in.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
hassan said:
Malik isnt a better batsman than Younis quite yet... he might have the potential but he doesnt even know if he's in the team for sure or not half the time and he has to worry about that and then you give him captaincy, can he cope with that leading players like Yousaf and Younis?

have you even been watching the pakistani team the last 4 years?
malik is the only one gauranteed his spot after inzi and yousuf

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Its surprising that some people still have Shoaib Akhtar in their plans to return to the Pakistan team. Exactly how many more chances are we going to give him after all this? What will it take for people to realize what a destructive influence he is on the team? After Inzamam he should be the next one to be shown the door, for good.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Agreed. Shoaib can be devastating but he can also upset the team. Cricket is a team sport, and everyone has to get along.

hassan

International Coach
Sure Shoaib is playing a great part in teams success over last couple of years and you are saying not to include him anymore... Huh?

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
hassan said:
Sure Shoaib is playing a great part in teams success over last couple of years and you are saying not to include him anymore... Huh?
Oh no, dont get me wrong, I am not saying dont include him any more... of course not.... heavens forbid...

I am saying ban his bloody ass for the rest of his life! And if you have any sense of Pakistan cricket you should know that people like him will always cause problems for us. A hero in one innings out of 15, a complete zero in the other 14. It is just not worth it.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
shahid6995 said:
I am saying ban his bloody ass for the rest of his life! And if you have any sense of Pakistan cricket you should know that people like him will always cause problems for us. A hero in one innings out of 15, a complete zero in the other 14. It is just not worth it.
Don't quite agree with you there. The team has a responsibility to play their best XI available every match. And I'm not sure where you get that "1 out of 15 figure", I think he's been quite useful in just about every match he's played in the last couple of years.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
shahid6995 said:
Its surprising that some people still have Shoaib Akhtar in their plans to return to the Pakistan team. Exactly how many more chances are we going to give him after all this? What will it take for people to realize what a destructive influence he is on the team? After Inzamam he should be the next one to be shown the door, for good.
Check your facts.Shoaib Akhtar is a match winner.Remember the 2nd test against South Africa where he bowled in just one inning and it was enough for Pakistan to win that match.He is 7/10 match winner not 1/15. :rolleyes:

hassan

International Coach
gaurav_indian said:
Check your facts.Shoaib Akhtar is a match winner.Remember the 2nd test against South Africa where he bowled in just one inning and it was enough for Pakistan to win that match.He is 7/10 match winner not 1/15. :rolleyes:
Exactly... Point Proven... and why do our team miss him soo much when he aint around... England at HOme he was our best bowler... i am not gonna say more

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
but you guys are forgeting WADA, if hes guilty hes probably geting the 2 years that he was 1st givena dn hes gona be 33 and i doubt hell be as effective.

Users who are viewing this thread