The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Won by 10 wickets in my league today. Won 4 on the trot, and 6 out of the last 7. I'm on fire!

The Spin said:
I lost... again :(
You seriously need to think about your team. How much money do you have? It may be worth spending all your money on a good player who can win you matches on his own.

Im trying to save up ITS and get some good youths, 2 attempts and 1 success so far

EDIT: Would it be worth picking up a cheap respectible with poor secondaries?

Last edited:
Buy a proficient batsman with low secondaries. You might not get a young one, but you might get one around 22-26 years old. With the new training system, you can train his stamina and concentration and you will have a pretty decent player by the start of the next season (I don't think you are going to get promoted this season). When I was in Div.V the highest scorer was a respectable batsman with respectable stamina and competant concentration. He scored a century in all but one matches.

Won the fourth league game out of four league games as manager against a couple of better teams. Anyone who can up for a friendly, i still need one this sunday (team name - Challengers XI...better be quick...

briggs if there are any spaces in the competition, could you draft me in? That would be great, I would definetely play everyone

and lose...

All Proficients are a little overpriced really, lowest one is 110,000 and a respectable with equal secondaries 20,000

I think Ill start a thread for this

The following teams are yet to make challenges for tomorrow, the deadline to make them will be 1800GMT today, they are:

The Indian Tigers93
Didcot Dragons
LAX

The following team is disqualified this week due to challenging another team outside of the league, they automatically forfitt their game for this week.

The WrongUns

Bombay Blues made me aware of the situation he was in earlier this week and so I have decided to re-arrange his match for a later date.

embi said:
Won the fourth league game out of four league games as manager against a couple of better teams. Anyone who can up for a friendly, i still need one this sunday (team name - Challengers XI...better be quick...

briggs if there are any spaces in the competition, could you draft me in? That would be great, I would definetely play everyone

and lose...
Sorry mate the competition has gone too far for new teams to join despite the number of inactive teams we have.

Why? Its not like he is a real challenge, he can just replace an inactive team and carry on with a few losses. Makes the matches a bit more even-sided.

Users who are viewing this thread