The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Briggsey said:
Oh well the young Irfan Pathan prodigy will be released on you come Sunday, I look forward to seeing you cope with him :D

Shut up Briggsey! :mad:

Look at some of my young-uns now! :D

JamesyJames3 said:
My team is just like Arsenal! Transitional period! My squad is getting better! :mad:

Well it migth be ur lucky match coz Arsenal just beat Real MAdrid so who knows ur team might make it ;)

The WrongUns have arranged a friendly with another team, so I win again. This is getting boring now as I haven't had one decent match yet.

I'd like to play you pak_cricketer, since the team I should be playing hasn't challanged anyone ever!

This is terrible, I cant believe the amount of people that signed up who have done nothing at all since telling me their details.

LAX for example have been inactive since the first game, I sent them a message telling them to accept the challenge from The Falcons when it was their first meeting a few weeks ago and about a week later I got a response saying "Yes i will accept"

Its letting the tournament down tbh, I think next time (if there is a next time) I will ensure the people who sign up are going to be fully committed to the tournament which i foolishly thought would be the case this time!

Sorry to everyone who has been inconvenienced by the amount of inactive teams or managers who are just plain ignorant as to not checking the forums for games.

dont worry briggsey its the 1st time we r doing this tournament... it will get better

guys can someone tell me what do the micellanious represent. I mean i got 140,000 this week from this micellanious and i want to know where does it come from

miscelleaunous (sp) 35k is from sompensation for no FC games, it also comes from selling players (i think)

ther emay be more i cant think of

I just beat the best team in my league by 7 runs on their own turf to go top of my league! Absolutely delighted!! Forbes took a 6 for and Oneil dismissed their best batsman very first ball of their innings! :D

Here's the reporters summary:

PHP:
Reporter's Summary 
                 gloucester gipsies     Briggs XI 
Top Order:        superb             respectable 
Middle Order:   competent          competent 
Lower Order:      woeful              abysmal 
Seam Bowling:  competent         competent 
Spin Bowling:   respectable         competent 
Fielding:           mediocre             mediocre 

MOTM: Forbes

James you have been warned!