The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Adarsh said:
My bowling is better than his. I've got 4 proficient bowlers and 1 strong one, yet the ratings don't show that, strangely enough. Its his batting I'm worried about.
Its not the quality, I am asking the type. Neutralize his best bowlers on a dusty/green wicket. That way, not only will it help you (If the pitch is in your favour that is) when bowling, it will assist you while chasing.

hassan1823 said:
Adarsh how the hell do u get that much money to buy proficient bowlers
Trained them all up, except one whom I had in my starting team to begin with. I bought them all as respectables and then trained them up to these levels. They are all teenagers, except the one who was in my starting team.

P.S: From your previous posts, I get the impression that you don't know much about training. Read the rules in battrick and also visit this for more information on battrick. http://s13.invisionfree.com/JumpersForWickets/index.php?showforum=4

hassan1823 said:
guys has anyone here actually seen any development after using net practice on their players and if yes what settings did they use
Well im training Ali up and he popped in fielding today, he's up to proficient and it wont be too long before his bowling and batting pops too i shouldnt think! Its his secondaries that need some work, apart from stamina which is ok for the time being.

Danny Callery (333659)
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A destructive player with strong leadership skills and woeful experience.

Plays For: Preston Panthers
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 7,494
Wages: ?1,032 p/w

Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: respectable
Bowling: respectable Consistency: woeful
Fielding: abysmal

Currently at 51,000. People, you have till 19:20 GMT to get your bids in! :)

Jamesy, if you would have given that player one more bowling session, he will be a proficient bowler. Trust me, one more and he'll be proficient.

Briggsey said:
Why havent you challenged me yet James?

Scared already are we :D

Because I cant be arsed! You challenge me! :D

Adarsh - He had his chance in games, but hasn't done the job!

JamesyJames3 said:
Because I cant be arsed! You challenge me! :D

Adarsh - He had his chance in games, but hasn't done the job!
They arent the rules! No challenge from the home team = away team victory!

Just because your out doesnt mean you have to give up hope of restoring pride, I mean we know your team is bad but come on surely you can gain some pride, maybe you will loose by less than 100 runs this time :D

Briggsey said:
They arent the rules! No challenge from the home team = away team victory!

Just because your out doesnt mean you have to give up hope of restoring pride, I mean we know your team is bad but come on surely you can gain some pride, maybe you will loose by less than 100 runs this time :D

My team is just like Arsenal! Transitional period! My squad is getting better! :mad:

JamesyJames3 said:
My team is just like Arsenal! Transitional period! My squad is getting better! :mad:
Oh well the young Irfan Pathan prodigy will be released on you come Sunday, I look forward to seeing you cope with him :D

Adarsh said:
Jamesy, if you would have given that player one more bowling session, he will be a proficient bowler. Trust me, one more and he'll be proficient.
Agreed. Your getting ripped off. I would buy him, but I'm broke :(

Users who are viewing this thread