The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

The only shock to come from my match was that Ainsworth didnt score a century! :(

Won by 7 wickets.

Forbes took 5 and scored 96 :D Player of the tournament I think :D:p

Briggsey said:
The only shock to come from my match was that Ainsworth didnt score a century! :(

Won by 7 wickets.

I disagree, the bowler that got him for a golden (Del Bridge) should be player of the tourney! ;)

I lost today by 50 odd runs! :(

Briggsey said:

Won by 7 wickets.

You haven't seen Rudi and Crouch have you? ;)

JamesyJames3 said:
I disagree, the bowler that got him for a golden (Del Bridge) should be player of the tourney! ;)

I lost today by 50 odd runs! :(
He made up for that thought by destroying you with the ball so there were no worries!

Nalin Ali had a very good game as captain for the first time, took 1-44 from his 10 overs of medium pace and it looked like his superb leadership skills came into play a touch after reducing ashutosh0 from 199 for 4 to 210 all out :D, player for the future already me thinks!

Briggsey said:
He made up for that thought by destroying you with the ball so there were no worries!

Nalin Ali had a very good game as captain for the first time, took 1-44 from his 10 overs of medium pace and it looked like his superb leadership skills came into play a touch after reducing ashutosh0 from 199 for 4 to 210 all out :D, player for the future already me thinks!

Just so you know I have been on a spending spree this week (5 new faces in 1st team). So beware next week briggsey! :D

ZoraxDoom said:
You haven't seen Rudi and Crouch have you? ;)
Maybe ill be seeing them in the final ;)

The back of them pretty sharpish if that happens anyway :p

JamesyJames3 said:
Just so you know I have been on a spending spree this week (5 new faces in 1st team). So beware next week briggsey! :D
Nope, i have nothing to fear from your lacklusture team :D

Briggsey said:
Maybe ill be seeing them in the final ;)

The back of them pretty sharpish if that happens anyway :p
I'll tell you what, lets arrange a one of friendly when we each are paired with inactive teams. That will show you :)

ZoraxDoom said:
I'll tell you what, lets arrange a one of friendly when we each are paired with inactive teams. That will show you :)
Your on! when the games that were cancelled due to cup games are being played we shall meet then!

Danny Callery (333659)
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A destructive player with strong leadership skills and woeful experience.

Plays For: Preston Panthers
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 7,450
Wages: ?1,032 p/w

Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: respectable
Bowling: respectable Consistency: woeful
Fielding: abysmal

Anyone interested? He is on the list, as well as Del Bridge!

So, I continue my 100% run in the league, and will probably do so till the end of the group stages. What a team!

Users who are viewing this thread