The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

ZoraxDoom said:
The Calypso Kings is a team in my league, and is an inactive team...

Wow, you must have a slim chance at getting into the next round with that stroke of luck!

jamesyjames i think u should get rid of him. i have a bowler for ur needs or may be an allrounder...

Mustansar Jalil (309966)
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, proficient batting form, strong bowling form, changeable
A cautious player with strong leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Hasis Legends
Nationality: Pakistan
Battrick Rating: 4,715
Wages: ?507 p/w

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: competent Consistency: feeble
Fielding: feeble

ZoraxDoom said:
The Calypso Kings is a team in my league, and is an inactive team...
The Calypso Kings will be removed from their league then in that case and all points won against them will be removed.

FreddieFan said:
Wow, you must have a slim chance at getting into the next round with that stroke of luck!
I mean in the real League (III.6 in West Indies).

Can I arrange a friendly with someone else now? Didcot Dragons haven't accepted and its Saturday...

Give it a couple more hours, im going to see when the last time this guy logged in was and try send him a message, say 1800GMT.

I won't be online 18:00 GMT, so won't be able to arrange a friendly. So is it okay if I arrange one now?

ZoraxDoom said:
I won't be online 18:00 GMT, so won't be able to arrange a friendly. So is it okay if I arrange one now?

Erm, its past 1800 GMT....? and your online....

The games are starting tomorrow! I am going to win easily. I'll be playing my best side to see what ratings I get, as my team fitness has improved. If I bat first, it's going to be a 300+ total, if I bowl, the match will be over pretty soon.

Beat bombay blues by 246 runs :happy
he only played his second XI though :p

I beat The Falcons quite easily thx to my spinner Rauf..

Attachments

• vthefalcons.jpg
    vthefalcons.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread