The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

ZoraxDoom said:
Why? Its not like he is a real challenge, he can just replace an inactive team and carry on with a few losses. Makes the matches a bit more even-sided.
Ok, he can replace LAX, he will take over their records as it stands at the moment and he will have to make the challenge to The Falcons and have it accepted very quickly!

If Pak_cricketer gets this message before embi, then will he challenge the team 'Challengers XI' at their home ground.

sorry about my lack of contribution, ill start to be a regular around these parts of the woods now that i have some more spare time :D

Briggsey said:
Ok, he can replace LAX, he will take over their records as it stands at the moment and he will have to make the challenge to The Falcons and have it accepted very quickly!

If Pak_cricketer gets this message before embi, then will he challenge the team 'Challengers XI' at their home ground.

I made the Challenge.

Yep, got it and accepted. lmao, i was preparing for a slow pitch coming from a hard an fast, and i got stuck in the middle with a dusty.

i'm ready to lose, pak_cricketer...

Some of the commentary is hilarious

Spinners United CCC v New York Champs said:
7.1 wd Levy to Alshaun
And that one was so wide that the umpire has had to reluctantly raise his arms and show off his fat rolls.

:D

And some of it is delightfully random

We would like to thank Mrs. Miggins for sending us this most splendid fruit cake. Absolutely delicious! And, by the way, that was a dot ball.

Powell defends well. Oh, would you look at that, that cloud's shaped like a dragon.

They get people to send lines in at the start of the season

heres my match so far

chris Killers v Hasis Legends (270133)

Welcome to chris Killers CG for the match between chris Killers and Hasis Legends .

We can tell you that Hasis Legends won the toss and elected to bat. The pitch is looking a cracker! Hard and fast - should be a run-fest out there!!.

chris Killers have selected Shah, Poke, Gray, Summers, Flint, Attwood, Steele, Back, Dumisani, Morrell, Westall.

Hasis Legends have picked Saleemuddin, Majeed, Kadir, Bennett, Zaidi, Breckin, Gilbert, Austin, Hastings, Wajahat, Rauf.

Lets join our team for ball-by-ball commentary.

End of Over 17: 125-1, runrate=7.35
Morrell 2-0-21-1
Kadir* 1 (2 balls)
Majeed 62 (47 balls)

Last Wicket: Saleemuddin c. Steele b. Morrell 59 (FOW: 114/1)

The falcons are too good

Challengers XI v The Falcons (270678) [Add to MultiView]

Welcome to Challengers XI CG for the match between Challengers XI and The Falcons.

We can tell you that Challengers XI won the toss and elected to field. The pitch is looking slow and low. Tough for everyone. Could be a low scoring match..

Challengers XI have selected Rowland, Perry, Cooper, Bishop, Filan, Haywzelden, Croft, Milner, Marples, Oakley, Cronin.

The Falcons have picked Powell, Shahbaz, Lister, Ul-rehman, Ansari, Akbar, Moin, Sultan, Rafiullah, Henshaw, Stevens.

Lets join our team for ball-by-ball commentary.

End of Over 17: 127-0, runrate=7.47
Croft 2-0-12-0
Powell* 61 (57 balls)
Shahbaz 58 (49 balls)

embi said:
And some of it is delightfully random

They get people to send lines in at the start of the season

the cloud one is mine!

i added several cloud related lines but it appears only that one got added

im going quite well, lost oakley for 57 but scoring at 6 an over, king yet to come in, swift (a feeble batter) on 30 odd going strong

ste_mc_efc said:
the cloud one is mine!

i added several cloud related lines but it appears only that one got added

im going quite well, lost oakley for 57 but scoring at 6 an over, king yet to come in, swift (a feeble batter) on 30 odd going strong

Wahey!

My latest great player i bought is paying off, hes going at about 5.5 an over. with my spinner theyve managed to get the run rate down to 7

:eek:

wunchabankers are in my league, lost every game, they finished 6th last season aswell but had to sell their star, they got beat by a new team (joined begining of this season) when they GFI (may have bean Normal though)

i think king is in next, i ant him to come in a few overs before the late surge of runs so he has time to get settled

End of Over 25: 157-1, runrate=6.28
Mackin 6-0-40-1
Moodley* 20 (23 balls)
Chanderpaul 70 (74 balls)

Looking bad for me...

Users who are viewing this thread