The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

i won, debutant took 3-39, 17 aswell, and i outbid someone in my league for him although it nearly bankrupted me at least i got to beat him at something this season,

my feeble batter got a century! although he is nealr mediocre and has high conc and stamina, nelson got 30 odd of 15 balls!

Everything has been updated for next week, including the fixtures, tables, results for last week and the records

Training went well for me today!

Ali popped again in bowling and concentration, hopefully he will continue to get better because he's popped 2 times in 2 weeks, but with the training set to change next week, I think his progress may be slowed down a touch, but at 17 he's still got time on his side!

I had quite a few pops this week from different players so it was quite a pleasing week!

It was an unfair loss!!! Chaeck my thread and read how! Or better yet, read this thread a page back!

But don't worry, I'll still cream you.

YES!!!!!!!

Im going to get some points as The WrongUns have already arranged a friendly! :)

ZoraxDoom said:
It was an unfair loss!!! Chaeck my thread and read how! Or better yet, read this thread a page back!

But don't worry, I'll still cream you.

don't count your eggs till they have hatched.

I aint had my challenge yet either. Ashu is running scared of the panthers! ;)

Who wants a friendly? :)

JamesyJames3 said:
I aint had my challenge yet either. Ashu is running scared of the panthers! ;)

Who wants a friendly? :)
Challenges have a deadline of Saturday so no friendlies should be arranged outside of that unless stated by me.

The following teams have either not challenged or not accepted their friendlies for this week, they are as follows:

The Game
Didcot Dragons (not accepted)
Borncricketers XI
Srilanka R us
ashutosh0
Challengers XI

The following team forfitts their game this week for arranging a friendly outside of the league

The WrongUns

Users who are viewing this thread