Chanderpaul 70 (74 balls)

Looking bad for me...

that looks bad?

End of Over 25: 177-0, runrate=7.08
Croft 6-0-39-0
Powell* 90 (87 balls)
Shahbaz 78 (67 balls)

EDIT: lol, yet another great commentary line:
Dot ball. Look, a cat has run on to the pitch! This is cricket at its best.

Last edited:
The Spin said:
what was the commentary line for the handled ball?
I don't know, the matches in Pakistan start way before I get up. Good luck in your match, looks like you'll need it!

Last edited:
2.6 . Otto to Shirley
He's completely messed up that attempted reverse sweep. The ball catches Shirley square on the visor and he goes 'gardening' on a good length to calm himself.

16.3 4 Bowditch to Hanson
Showboating time! Hanson picks Bowditch's slower ball, drops to his knees and clips the ball directly backwards over his head for four. Zafarullah and Bowditch do not look impressed with Hanson for that behaviour.

Few of the more imaginative lines of commentary in my match so far. As for the situation:

End of Over 31: 149-3, runrate=4.81
Bowditch 9-0-38-0
Louis* 17 (23 balls)
Carbon 29 (31 balls)

They started well, but I nipped a couple of quick wickets and they're starting to rebuild
again. The run rate has dropped significantly, it was comfortably above 5 for quite a while.

May I suggest that everybody describe their progress in the commentary board. After all that's what it is meant for.

Yup.
Today's match between Me andW3lshrugby is gonna be a classic. Why? Because:
A) Worst 5 batters we have batting at the top of the innings
B) Worst 5 bowlers we have set to bowl
C) Worst wickie we have behind the stumps
D) All on V.Attacking

:D
You have gotta watch!

I'm gonna kill W3lshrugby!!! He's playing his full strength side!!! :mad: :mad
Just wait till we next meet!! He's gonna get SO smashed!!! :mad:

Did I mention I'm gonna kill W3lshrugby? :mad:

End of Over 16: 107-0, runrate=6.69
Greenwood 3-0-17-0
Mills* 46 (48 balls)
Lyons 59 (50 balls)
:mad:

Now his bowlers are crap, so he won't get my first 5 out, hence leaving my bottom six less time to cream him...here is hoping for ducks for batters 1-5...

25.3 1 Delop to Lyons
Poked through the mid wicket region for a single.
And that's a century for Lyons! Well played indeed Sir!
Yes, well played...against five abysmal bowlers :rolleyes:

I'm gonna kill him!!!! :mad: :mad

Last edited:
I see Mr James is keeping well away from this thread after the humiliation I piled on him today :D

9 wicket win, ill be seeing some of you in the quarter finals :)

embi said:
Could you update the competition list? Am I knocked out now, or what? thanks.
No your not knocked out, your group is one of the most open one's, im in the process of collecting all the results and upgrading the tables and records now, it should be done in around 45 minutes depending on the games being played in the West Indies.

Mine will take a while. All the 100 overs (51 up)
I demand a re-match!! W3lsh didn't hold up to his end of the deal we made on MSN!!!

Briggsey said:
I see Mr James is keeping well away from this thread after the humiliation I piled on him today :D

9 wicket win, ill be seeing some of you in the quarter finals :)

I never win the toss, and it always hurts me! :(

You got lucky briggsey!!!! till next time!!! :mad:

Lost to the Rabbitohs, again :(

By bowlers didnt perform, and 280 was always going to be too many on a slow pitch. I did well to get 250 after being 80-4.

ZoraxDoom said:
Mine will take a while. All the 100 overs (51 up)
I demand a re-match!! W3lsh didn't hold up to his end of the deal we made on MSN!!!
Well you shouldnt be making such risky deals! This is a competition! If you wanted to do something like that you should have waited until you have some weeks off for the games which are being played late due to cup games!

JamesyJames3 said:
I never win the toss, and it always hurts me! :(

You got lucky briggsey!!!! till next time!!! :mad:
James, you still would have lost if you won the toss so it makes no difference to me :D

Only question now is can you actually win a game and end the tournament on a high???

Well you shouldnt be making such risky deals! This is a competition! If you wanted to do something like that you should have waited until you have some weeks off for the games which are being played late due to cup games!
But he agreed to it! We talk a lot over MSN!
In othe rnews, my no. 9 and 10 have put up 46 off 47 balls. Just wait till my bottom 5 (the best batters) get a chance to bat...

Users who are viewing this thread