The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Can't believe I'm going to say this as I've less than zero interest in Zimbabwean domestic cricket but if I do the squads, lineups and bats does anybody fancy doing the logos and kits?

Can't believe I'm going to say this as I've less than zero interest in Zimbabwean domestic cricket but if I do the squads, lineups and bats does anybody fancy doing the logos and kits?

I would but I have 0 ability with the logos. If it makes it easier there's still 3 international teams to do (Sri Lanka, West Indies, India) so if you want to make a team those would be equally appreciated.

Search in the players list for Starc. If two Starcs appear, then you've downloaded a copy of Starc that is either linked incorrectly, or not linked at all.

No duplicates in the actual player list. Had that problem previously, but that's not it this time.

Cheers @Markkkkk but I'll just plod along doing some niche teams, less scrutiny on faces etc.

Can't believe nobody has taken responsibility for India.

Their either complaining in the other threads or they have their every-player-rated-99-and-Tendulkar-is-god teams!

Im a Zimbabwean Domestic player....I could do kits. But only a few weeks from now. On holiday.

Im a Zimbabwean Domestic player....I could do kits. But only a few weeks from now. On holiday.

Not trying to be rude but if you a domestic player aren't you supposed to be playing now (the Logan Cup started recently didn't it)?

Not trying to be rude but if you a domestic player aren't you supposed to be playing now (the Logan Cup started recently didn't it)?
Didn't make myself available for the December period, never thought it would start. It's a complete shambles as u can imagine. I've played a few games but it's not a viable career option in Zim.

Didn't make myself available for the December period, never thought it would start. It's a complete shambles as u can imagine. I've played a few games but it's not a viable career option in Zim.

Yea I could imagine. Hopefully it improves, Zim has some bloody talented players but can't put anything together.

Yea I could imagine. Hopefully it improves, Zim has some bloody talented players but can't put anything together.
Yea mate it whittles you down there. They've killed the whole country to be honest. But whatever, I'm just enjoying the sunny beaches of East London haha.

Are you in the squads mate? If you cross my palm with graphics I'm sure I could make you the next Heath Streak ;)

EDIT: Well after a few hours of looking at Zimbabwean domestic lineups from last year across 3 formats all I can say is that it's no wonder Zimbabwean cricket is a complete and utter clusterf*ck.

Same lineup hardly ever plays 2 consecutive games and if they do they just tend to jiggle about the batting order for shits and giggles.

Picking lineups is akin to pin the tail on the donkey.

Last edited:
Are you in the squads mate? If you cross my palm with graphics I'm sure I could make you the next Heath Streak ;)

EDIT: Well after a few hours of looking at Zimbabwean domestic lineups from last year across 3 formats all I can say is that it's no wonder Zimbabwean cricket is a complete and utter clusterf*ck.

Same lineup hardly ever plays 2 consecutive games and if they do they just tend to jiggle about the batting order for shits and giggles.

Picking lineups is akin to pin the tail on the donkey.
You should see the coach of the Eagles. ..used to be the team bus driver and if I asked I bet he couldn't even tell me how to bowl an away swinger. If you are friends with the management, ull play. That's why I stay away

Once we do get best are we then able to override squads? For instance, if there is a higher rated New Zealand team but it's not the one the lads here have made could I just download it and overwrite the get best team?

Don't know of too many websites but you could always search '*Player name* batting' on google images and it should show them with their bat...

Quick question

Is it possible to download a bunch of bats and then have them randomly assigned to all the players?

I don't care too much about the correct player having the correct bat but it does look odd that they are all using clean skins.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread