The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, I haven't really been around PC for the lead up to DBC17 but just wanted to send a huge thanks to those putting in all the time and effort into the OP teams. Some really quality creations there.

@Fissionmailed just to let you know, your South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia teams have the one day uniform set as the default for first class matches. Looked a bit odd playing red ball cricket in colours but the kits are looking great.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
And the only SS on the Academy is a Magnum. None of the England players use that.

I just took that Magnum , over having no Bat assigned to the player. I think Mark must mark the dates the "Official" teams were uploaded , so that we can have a quick check there if a newer version with missing bats were uploaded since we last downloaded them.

Have they been correctly linked? I found some of them were not.

Honestly, I have not had time yet to get to SA bats like dp, maxed etc. NZ, Aus and Eng should pretty much be done with the exception of a few. I am working on the SS Gladiator used by Moeen Ali and stiaan van zyl today.

No Sweat Mate , I just thought to point it out if it got missed by you guys .

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
We can use those if someone can download them and confirm they're of good quality. Also I kind of want to use Llewelynf's kits as he is from PC and spent a lot of time making them but that's just me

I think thats the best way to go .

Let the Masters have a proper look at the India , Sri Lanka & West Indies teams mentioned , fill in the missing gaps / adjust the attributes etc. and then re-upload on here to make it official .

I think once its here , we will all make a point of it to Vote it up until its also the "Official" ones on the Get best way .

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I had a good look at India last night. There are quite a few okayish players but still a lot of work to do. As per bats I am working vigorously on a lot of bats right now, so just be patient. I will add stadiums today sometime and fix India and then share.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Eagerly waiting for a good indian team... most indian teams have good jerseys and player faces...howerer their ratings are unrealistically high...i saw dhoni rated 95..
I know I saw that too. And with the helicopter shot he is at least supposed to have 120 skill points.

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I had a good look at India last night. There are quite a few okayish players but still a lot of work to do. As per bats I am working vigorously on a lot of bats right now, so just be patient. I will add stadiums today sometime and fix India and then share.
I just used your MRF with Raj's Kohli! What a combination (I am on the PC Demo)

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I have edited most of the Indian players rating and stuff and linked them up properly. Faces are okay too, most of them are from Raj. Also made some changes to the kits. Shared it under my username abir_rockz.

Jaskirat

School Cricketer
And I have done all the test playing nations kits as well. They will be up today. If someone has the players done I can get those out.
Hi Llewelynf whenever i search for teams under your name or players in the community. It says no teams or player criteria found. Have you put things up or are you just creating them and letting others put them up. Same goes for Snowy i can't find anything under his name either

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Snowy is Casper and Llewellyn is friedlele on the server I think Jaskirat

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Very small thing but on OP for south africa team the username is spelt incorrectly. Just for those who are newish here my miss that.

RoyalGreen

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
Can someone fix the BAN and SL domestic leagues please? Just names/correct linking would be fine.
I got invited to those but can't recognize almost anyone without corrected names. :(

Users who are viewing this thread