The recent events in the Cricket Chat Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not really saying it to their face are you? You are going to be more than 10 metres away, they probably won't hear you and they'll have their backs to you.
Not to mention they won't care two shits about what he has to say, anyway. Unless it's racially abusive. :D

Kind of contradicting yourself. I feel a thread should be made to debate this

No. Its a Cricket forum. Not a "I am upset because people are debating on topics which I cant get involved in because Im not Indian or Australian".

You are not really saying it to their face are you? You are going to be more than 10 metres away, they probably won't hear you and they'll have their backs to you.

Umm, have you ever been to a Cricket match? In Australia its no that loud they cant hear you from 5 metres away when fielding on the boundry. At a match we all once were going "Steve Waugh Steve Waugh, give us a wave!" and he heard us and did.

Last edited:
Well hooper if you hate this topic sooooo much, why bother coming to this thread?

This is a General chat area, so any outside cricket chat is allowed here.

sp1.jpg

This Indian could destroy you pretty easily. :p Reps for anyone who guesses correctly who he is.
An Indian in somesort of chair covered in flowers? Hardly intimidating;)

Umm, have you ever been to a Cricket match? In Australia its no that loud they cant hear you from 5 metres away when fielding on the boundry. At a match we all once were going "Steve Waugh Steve Waugh, give us a wave!" and he heard us and did.

Well, I did not know how close you were sitting from them, you could have been in the upper tier for all I know. Still don't think you even have the guts to abuse a player who even has their back to you?

Well hooper if you hate this topic sooooo much, why bother coming to this thread?

Stop spamming Usy. You cant talk, all your threads barely last 3 words so go back to the Never Ending topics where your more listened to.

Wait, your right. I cant be stuffed with this anymore. Its obvious Australians, Indians, Scots, Poms, Pakistanis all think different. I cant be stuffed trying to get my point across. Im going to have a shower, go to work, come back in 8 hours or so and see whats transpired then perhaps. Keeeetchup:)

Well, I did not know how close you were sitting from them, you could have been in the upper tier for all I know. Still don't think you even have the guts to abuse a player who even has their back to you?

One more thing:p

Uhh, its not that hard. Especially when your with a group of people. The crowds always give opposition players ****. Its not like Ill be there all by myself shouting abuse.

Yeah, also Commonwealth Gold Champion in Boxing.

At less than 50 kg, mind you. That's why they say not to judge a book by its cover.

Aussie born, Aussie by nature, the Aussie way. Australians compete hard, they'll go to greater lengths than most to get a win. Racism is a length that no sports team, or person in the world should get involved in it, Why are indians differnt to Australians? Except for cultural reasons, hearts beat the same, and unless they're mentally unstable, we all think the same to some extent.

Now i haven't been in the CC Forum, but if its aggressive posts, its useless on a forum. What does it gain to go slagging off an Indian supporter and vice-versa? Gets you no where because you're on an online forum. Now hearty banter is enjoyable, i mean, i've been known to have a bit of banter which is fun, but when it gets to far, that offence cant be corrected and its your reputation (Or as Hooper will but it, Rep) will be on the line, and more often than not you'll lose it and wont regain it.

Just think about it, people get put in prison for aggressive behaviour of verbal types, so why bring it onto a forum ;) where we're all friends, pahh yeah right but you get my drift.

Stop spamming Usy. You cant talk, all your threads barely last 3 words so go back to the Never Ending topics where your more listened to.

Wait, your right. I cant be stuffed with this anymore. Its obvious Australians, Indians, Scots, Poms, Pakistanis all think different. I cant be stuffed trying to get my point across. Im going to have a shower, go to work, come back in 8 hours or so and see whats transpired then perhaps. Keeeetchup:)

16.6 posts everyday, guys look whos talking? a person who is never in his senses because he is too drunk.

You can get your point on, but your point is pointless.

Don't make me laugh. You say I talk down to people, look at your posts.

Anyway I'm going to bed. Maybe when I come back, Hooper start posting sensibly without abusing other people.

Also usy you should add to drunk, druggy as well to describe him

Look, I may post a lot but at least my posts actually mean something and most of the time contribute to the thread. Usy, your known as the spambot on here with your typical "lol,haha" type posts. No one really cares what you have to say to be honest.

Ok goodnight, Teabag.

Im not a drunk, druggy or bogan. I have a drink on the weekends, I dont drink everyday or anything and I dont do drugs....there is some weird misconception that I smoke weed...Hmmm....

Anyways, toodles, last post from Hooper for this morning;)

I think anyone who is racist is very sad and a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread