Matches Posted The WICKET 2 | Match 2: Unexpected domination

Selection committee is jamming their heads so they can circumvent the rules and get Sarfaraz in.
Also delaying till India vs West Indies play t20s so maybe Tilak and Rinku also become eligible haha
Oh ya I forgot about that rule. Maybe if some vcash found it's way into the organizer's pocket they can magically become eligible

Signups closed! Please post your 15 man squads. Keep in mind this is 50 over cricket.
:ire: :bat: Ross Adair
:ire: :bat: Andy Balbirnie
:ire: :bat: Paul Stirling
:ire: :bat: Harry Tector
:ire: :bat: Morgan Topping

:ire: :ar: Curtis Campher
:ire: :ar: George Dockrell
:ire: :ar: Alistair Frost
:ire: :ar: Ruhan Pretorius

:ire: :wk: Peter Moor
:ire: :wk: Lorcan Tucker

:ire: :ar: Gareth Delany
:ire: :ar: Andy McBrine :c:
:ire: :ar: Simi Singh

:ire: :bwl: Josh Little

Mark Adair, Craig Young, Barry McCarthy?

Unfortunately, Frost, Pretorius and Topping don't meet the requirements of having played international cricket in the last 2 years. Maybe for season 2

Mark Adair, Craig Young, Barry McCarthy?
Trying to select a squad specifically for the rules of this tournament

Obviously I failed that by selecting domestic players though, which is sad (not to mention an odd rule).

Unfortunately, Frost, Pretorius and Topping don't meet the requirements of having played international cricket in the last 2 years. Maybe for season 2
I guess Young, Getkate and Adair come in instead

Obviously I failed that by selecting domestic players though, which is sad (not to mention an odd rule).
Well for countries like Bermuda and Argentina no one really publicly announces their retirement, so I supposed 2 years was enough time to assume they weren't part of the international setup anymore

Well for countries like Bermuda and Argentina no one really publicly announces their retirement, so I supposed 2 years was enough time to assume they weren't part of the international setup anymore
It was more not allowing domestic or A-team players I found odd, but no worries. James McCollum cannot be stopped

Cricketing journalist have confirmed that their sources have heard that the section committee has selected a premium pacer. They were on the lookout for a smart spinner who can bat too, which they found.
Umran pace pace pace Malik
Washington Not you Ashwin Sundar.
They have also said they are also getting their bribes bag ready so they can somehow make Rahul Tewatia eligible.

Users who are viewing this thread