The Worst Thing You Ever Done

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Punch the window harder and deeply cut your wrist ? You'll get plenty of attention then ;) You might die but it's surely worth the risk ?

Hey, theres nothing like spending a few days in a hospital being pampered by attractive nurses. If you only slightly cut yourself, you'll get heavy things thrown at you when you moan. Do it in a hospital with a dead cut, nurses come running to fluff your pillow! ;)

D

Deleted member 13648

Just cos you started when you were 15 usy and you're jealous.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
People can we please stick to the topic
this thead is not about how to be a gangster or who here is a gangster:rolleyes:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Jeez, yet more flaming involving usy. I'm getting sick and tired of this.
I'll say this very clearly to everyone. Do not show disagreement with someone by resorting to personal insults and swearing otherwise you will find yourself being dealt with by me whether or not you claim you've being provoked by their posts.
If you have an issue with a post, use the report post button. Don't drag the thread down and throw fuel on the fire by replying in kind.

D

Deleted member 13648

Could say the same to you actually, usy. Im sure there is a whole bunch of other people who would second my motion.

Anyway, i made a joke bout the worst thing ive done earlier but ill be serious now. It's not exactly terrible, but i broke my mate's brand new iPod, when they were first released. I felt so guilty about it cos he was so kind about it, didn't want any money for it or anything. When he got his next iPod i bought him a £25 iTunes voucher just to say sorry I guess.

D

Deleted member 13648

Usy, if you read the post, Colin says it's everyone. He's actually somewhat defending you here. The whole forum is not against you.

Sorry, Colin.

Users who are viewing this thread