Third Test: Australia v England at Edgbaston

Also i'd like to point out that Hawk-eye isn't 100% accurate. The calculated path is all made up - it never actually happened. Bell's a small guy with small legs. Above/on the knee roll for him still could be hitting.

That's a fair point, but it annoys me that people choose when and when not to trust hawkeye. They'll trust it 100% of it proves a decision to be out when it's been called not out, yet in situations like this when it's shown a not out call to be made correctly people refuse to believe it.

That was awful Strauss.

That's a fair point, but it annoys me that people choose when and when not to trust hawkeye. They'll trust it 100% of it proves a decision to be out when it's been called not out, yet in situations like this when it's shown a not out call to be made correctly people refuse to believe it.

That was awful Strauss.

Hey, i'm just pissed because I can't rag on Rudi about it - so i'll attack hawk-eye instead haha. I'm glad it was the right decision in the end though I guess. Man, every time I see that replay from the front it just looks plumb.

Oh and Hilfy is awesome.

Last edited:
Yet another overnight failure. I'd love to see his stats for getting out after resumptions of play.

My early optimisim has now been completely wiped out for the record. Can't see us getting any sort of lead now.

Terrible shot there, shouldn't of tried that. We are getting a bit of swing and the skip needs to step up when it's tougher to bat.

Very impressed with Siddle's spell. Had it swinging both way and nipping around. He has really trouble the English batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread