TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright....this is what Ross had to say about the Gilly pic :p:

We actually took the outline of the Cricket Academy player card to make the image - see random player above - really happy that the game produces such a realistic pose :)

We can be glad that there are still chances that Gilly is not on the cover :D!!!

Alright....this is what Ross had to say about the Gilly pic :p:

We can be glad that there are still chances that Gilly is not on the cover :D!!!

Why would we be glad about gilly not being in the cover? i for one would like to see him or someone of his stature on the cover. Hopefully it wont be called stuart broad's cricket 14 or yuvraj singh's cricket 14 :noway

Why would we be glad about gilly not being in the cover? i for one would like to see him or someone of his stature on the cover. Hopefully it wont be called stuart broad's cricket 14 or yuvraj singh's cricket 14 :noway

Because I am not too fond of him!!

Just to make it clear why Angy thought it might be Gilchrist, see this:

2l8evxg.jpg
straussandrew36.png

However, you can see we actually took the outline of the Cricket Academy player card to make the image - see "random" player above - really happy that the game produces such a realistic pose :)

Obviously though we can rule out Andrew Strauss as the cover player, as the logo clearly has ?????? ??????'S - which means it can't be Andrew Strauss' Cricket 14.

Clever choice of player there from Ross to throw us all off the trail.

i was gonna say that too Ross. that game does gave an excellent and realistic animation pose :) looking forward to ur game sir..such a big hope ::thumbs)

Just to make it clear why Angy thought it might be Gilchrist, see this:

2l8evxg.jpg
straussandrew36.png

However, you can see we actually took the outline of the Cricket Academy player card to make the image - see "random" player above - really happy that the game produces such a realistic pose :)

I get that it was taken from Cricket Academy card but can you confirm whether we are gonna get a real life Batsman Follow throug like that? :eek:

The animation was taken from in-game and copied to the Cricket Academy.

Judging by that ashes 6 sec video clip, Bigant Crickets doesnt really need to do much to better that lol

Judging by that ashes 6 sec video clip, Bigant Crickets doesnt really need to do much to better that lol

That's a big worry for us coz Ross might think what's the point in putting all this stuff in one edition when he can milk us for 3 titles for these features. Competition is supposed to push the quality of the product up but in this case it might force a rethink by Big Ant team :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread