Tournment Ends

Its Sachin's 20 years in intl cricket. When the game starts tomorrow, it will be his first day of the 21st year in intl cricket. Hats off! I still remember that 34th hundred that he got against Sri Lanka at home. What a pumped up occasion was that!! Hoping for atleast a few hundreds from his blade this series, especially his dominance over Murali and whoever of Herath and/or Mendis

Sachin :hpraise

India bats first, loses quick wickets and then comes the man and as usaul the staduim stands still and cheer, applause "Sachin Sachin Sachin"

Its going to begin in about 12hrs from now. Sucks it has to be a Sunday night/Monday Morning. US/Canada people are going to miss most of this Test tour live :p

Its going to begin in about 12hrs from now. Sucks it has to be a Sunday night/Monday Morning. US/Canada people are going to miss most of this Test tour live :p

I'm going to try my hardest to stay awake for all the days, school or not. It's near impossible though. I hate that I can never watch cricket at a normal time unless it's in New Zealand.

I am glad I will not be watching this game due to office.

Did not even knew SL was in India for 1 week. :p

I should be able to catch about 20 mins of it. Wake up at 6:30, get dressed and eat by 7:00. Watch 20 mins of it and leave for school at 7:20.

I hope it's not lunch though like some other times at that time. :facepalm

I will watch at 2 hrs of it every night (10:30pm - 12:30am : Full first session) before I go to sleep. Cant do those 'all nighters' anymore. My body cant stand it.:D

Hope I wake up to a Sachin hundred, or an Indian comprehensive good bowling effort to bundle out the Lankans.:banana2 Hope Zak and Sree run amock. I think this should be our team

Virender Sehwag
Gautam Gambhir
Rahul Dravid
SACHIN TENDULKAR:hpraise:clap
MS Dhoni
Yuvraj Singh (:facepalmBadri please)
VVS Laxman
Harbhajan Singh
Amit Mishra/Ishant Sharma
Zaheer Khan
S Sreesanth

Last edited:
Don't think it'll be worth watching. If it's on a weekend or something I might catch a session.

I miss West Indian tours. We get to finally watch it at the normal time whilst the rest of the world gets to do what we do every time. One of the only positives from the World Cup! :D

Hoping for a Rahul Dravid masterclass in this test.

Hoping for a Rahul Dravid masterclass in this test.

Me too! Long time since Dravid scored a hundred, vs England at Mohali in 2008. And that was not the satisfying hundred that we see from Dravid. His test form in the last 4 games has been exceptional (136, 66, 83, 62, 35, 60)

Me too! Long time since Dravid scored a hundred, vs England at Mohali in 2008. And that was not the satisfying hundred that we see from Dravid. His test form in the last 4 games has been exceptional (136, 66, 83, 62, 35, 60)

His Ranji form has been excellent as well- 97, 51, 78 and 5.

I think Amit Mishra might get the nod ahead of Ishant. 2 Spinners on an Indian pitch is the recipe to run riot.

I think Amit Mishra might get the nod ahead of Ishant. 2 Spinners on an Indian pitch is the recipe to run riot.

Is it going to be a spin fest? I dont think so because our people will give lot of respect for Sri Lanka's spinners and will prepare flat batting beauties.

1. Virender Sehwag
2. Gautam Gambhir
3. Rahul Dravid
4. Sachin Tendulkar
5. VVS Laxman
6. Subramanium Badrinath :upray
7. MS Dhoni
8. Harbhajan Singh
9. Amit Mishra
10. Zaheer Khan
11. Sreesanth

Would win us anything.