Tournment Ends

Guess they were inspired by Australia C beating India and are trying their B team.

Unlike you, I think they know the difference between Test matches and ODIs. I also think they might just have noticed that there are 4 new players- Laxman, Dravid, Zaheer and Mishra.

Alright we're batting first =]

Params7 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Damn Sreesanth not playing :mad: :mad:

Params7 added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Wooo Sehwag and Gambhir opening :D:D

Wish to see a hurricane start from Veeru! Nice and great batting wicket. Hard with some splattering of grass

A GOD is never needed to predict about Ishant,you also know it.

Some times even optimism not going to work.

Test cricket and the shorter formats are completely different. Ishant will have lot of time to settle himself into test matches because of the mentality of the batsmen not to take too many risks like those in ODI's or T20's. He can attack more in tests than he can do in ODI's or T20's, which he will love. Even in the shorter formats, he started coming into his own in the first two ODI's against Australia before he was dropped for unknown reasons. Also with Zaheer back, Ishant has his best partner at the other end and a guiding force for him.

So, my optimism is backed with these facts.

Edit: Sehwag still in T20 mode. But heck, he is always in one single mode irrespective of the format.

Ok bhai,I'm not going to argue with you now.But I'll talk about this after the match.If I'm wrong I'll apologise to you,else...........

Ok bhai,I'm not going to argue with you now.But I'll talk about this after the match.If I'm wrong I'll apologise to you,else...........

Even if you're right, it doesnt make Dhoni's decision to pick Ishant a wrong one. Because you know why Dhoni picked Ishant, based on his test form.

The start so far is very much ODI like. But on wickets like these, it will work. If Sehwag and Gambhir stay together for a session, watch them destroy Sri Lanka's bowling.

Edit: Idiot Gambhir! Always these Indian players make him the 'eternal jinx guy'. Just after I spoke about the pair tearing into SL attack if they stay together for a session, Gambhir opens up a gate between bad and pad and gifts his wicket.

Last edited:
So good to see Dravid live again :D :banana2

Params7 added 12 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Sehwag LBW out. :facepalm

Sachin Tendulkar bowled. :crying:crying :(

Users who are viewing this thread