Tournment Ends

Good night folks... Its over for me, the day! India continue their last game horror at the same stadium. We might be again bowled for less than 100. Everyone was in ODI mode. Why, even Dravid looks to be in ODI mode. Too carried away by reports of the pitch being great for batting. Heck, if you got to reap the benefits of a good batting pitch, play the first session with caution and then open up. HORRIBLE DISPLAY SO FAR!!!

Wonderful bowling from Welegedara, India are in big trouble here.

This is the perfect situation for Yuvraj Singh :sarcasm

Why was half the bowling attack that played New Zealand dropped?

Woot lets party people, the match is gonna be over in 3 days........:happy:happy:happy

There's no need to lose hope this soon. Dravid and Yuvraj are still at the crease, and there's Dhoni to follow. Harbhajan and Zaheer can bat as well. (Remember the first test between India and Australia last year?) Who knows? These people might put up something really big on the scorecard and steer us to a formidable total. I'm still pretty optimistic and I don't get why I shouldn't be. Test is a five day game, and this is just the start.

Mark Taylor from South Korea: "I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is a real lack of decent swing bowling in cricket world-wide. So much so in fact that the second someone with half a bit of ability comes along, every so called 'world class bastmen' is unable to cope. This happened in the Ashes in 2005, and to a much lesser extent in 2009. It is happening again now. Batsmen are too used to planting their front legs forward and swinging through the line. 32/4 and it is only going to get worse

From Cricinfo commentry. That pretty much brings up the point we were discussing a few days back. Welegedara has already shown us in four overs that bowling at 130 odd k's with movement and accuracy is good enough to pick up world class batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread