Tournment Ends

I have no idea why the hell India played Laxman :doh
Where the hell did they find him?
He's too old to play, stupid selectors...

Are you paranoid or what?
he is one of the players in the world who got class in playing:hpraise

I have no idea why the hell India played Laxman :doh
Where the hell did they find him?
He's too old to play, stupid selectors...

Are you out of your mind ?
VVS- he is sheer class. He was unluck to get out for a duck though,but wait and watch. Then you will understand why they call it 'Test' cricket.

Seriously , I think if SL dont win this they dont deserved to be at No 2 :facepalm

Its difficult for them to do so.
Should have declared earlier

Oh come on, they should give a go to youngsters now, I think Lanka have

Test cricket caps have to be earned.They cant just be given to anyone. At present the line up is pretty good and we dont need any changes as such.
The next younster to get in should be Rohit Sharma but that would happen after the middle order retires.

Yes he is a magician indeed!! why not?? atleast not called God! :laugh

Now you come to the point. Indian fans casually refer to Tendulkar as God just as you used the magician word for Murali. Why there is so much fuss about it in this forums because of that is something beyond me.

Now you come to the point. Indian fans casually refer to Tendulkar as God just as you used the magician word for Murali. Why there is so much fuss about it in this forums because of that is something beyond me.

What an irony! The same person creates a fuss when any other player is portrayed well and he finds faults with others for doing the same!:sarcasm

The same person creates a fuss when any other player is portrayed well and he finds faults with others for doing the same!

Aditya created no fuss at all. It's just that pathetic trolls like you are always looking for a chance to start a flame war.

What an irony! The same person creates a fuss when any other player is portrayed well and he finds faults with others for doing the same!:sarcasm

When did I ever do that? I just pointed out an example that adjectives like magician or God are used to describe extra ordinary cricketers sometimes and that must not be taken in a very literal sense of the word.

For the record, I enjoy watching good cricket and although Iam a huge India fan, I enjoy watching good cricket and not blindly biased towards Indian players or the Indian side. Its only when people start picking up faults of Indian fans for no reason and look at every opportunity to downplay their efforts is when I get a bit irritated.

india doing well at the moment...quick wicket or two can bring SL hope..

Update from cricinfo!
-
"What a disgraceful and utterly shameful pitch the Indians have produced here? A million runs for the loss of less than 20 wickets inside 4 days? What were BCCI thinking? Is this the way to keep people excited about test cricket?"

Update from cricinfo!
-
"What a disgraceful and utterly shameful pitch the Indians have produced here? A million runs for the loss of less than 20 wickets inside 4 days? What were BCCI thinking? Is this the way to keep people excited about test cricket?"

Couldnt Agree More

Update from cricinfo!
-

Who's Hash Ahmed btw ?

Users who are viewing this thread