Tournment Ends

Why does India have a slip?

Tailenders are batting and they tend to play away from their bodies .Thats why. There is a chance that a batsman might just nick one through.

Finally the declaration has come....

Would love to see a Sachin ton.

In the meantime, Sehwag always plays his natural game, so perhaps a quickfire century from him could be on the cards?

Time for some Sehwag fire-works :happy

India will no doubt be playing for a draw here. Unless they screw up badly, I dont see any signs of the First Lankan Test win on Indian soil.

India will no doubt be playing for a draw here. Unless they screw up badly, I dont see any signs of the First Lankan Test win on Indian soil.

you will see it by tomorrow :happy

your joking for sure. ind will have to play out of their skins to save this one.

itz amazing that SL holds 4 best ever test partnerships...and mahela featuring 3 of them...

(2,3,4 and 6th wicket)

Well at least we haven't seen an 800 total in a while :sarcasm

Do you seriously want games going that route? For that matter there could`ve been many instances in the past few years where sides could`ve gone on till 800. The India-Pakistan test at Multan in 2004 where Sehwag scored a triple ton and India won in 4 days was one such ocassion. India declared at 657/5 or something with Tendulkar not out at 194. They could`ve batted on and on if they wanted to. That was yet another dead track.

Its just that teams are more intent at winning games than scoring 800 that we do not see that score reached. Or else with the frequency with which these dead wickets are being dished out, 800 would have been pretty common.

Do you seriously want games going that route? For that matter there could`ve been many instances in the past few years where sides could`ve gone on till 800. The India-Pakistan test at Multan in 2004 where Sehwag scored a triple ton and India won in 4 days was one such ocassion. India declared at 657/5 or something with Tendulkar not out at 194. They could`ve batted on and on if they wanted to. That was yet another dead track.

Its just that teams are more intent at winning games than scoring 800 that we do not see that score reached. Or else with the frequency with which these dead wickets are being dished out, 800 would have been pretty common.

Did I say that I seriously wanted that? You must not have seen the sarcasm smiley which immediately followed my sentence.

Don't know why Sangakkara didn't declare once Jayawardene got out.

He has 350 lead on mind within a short time but the tails were unable to do so. Its better to declare rather all out :p

Did I say that I seriously wanted that? You must not have seen the sarcasm smiley which immediately followed my sentence.

I actually did not see that smiley. My mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread