Tournment Ends

Prasanna Jaywardane is even a worse keeper than Graham Manou :facepalm

When was the last time Sehwag scored a century?

Against Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka, that double ton at Galle which won us the test. Since then he has played many good knocks though. Got a couple of 90s against Australia in India and played that scorcher of an innings of 87 at Chennai against England to set up that massive run chase.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Prasanna Jaywardane is even a worse keeper than Graham Manou :facepalm

Why do you pass a judgement so soon. You haven`t watched much of his keeping then. He is one of the best keepers around.

I think Sehwag is due! That 201* was 17 months ago. This is a great opportunity for him to break the drought.

I have no idea why the hell India played Laxman :doh
Where the hell did they find him?
He's too old to play, stupid selectors...

Against Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka, that double ton at Galle which won us the test. Since then he has played many good knocks though. Got a couple of 90s against Australia in India and played that scorcher of an innings of 87 at Chennai against England to set up that massive run chase.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Why do you pass a judgement so soon. You haven`t watched much of his keeping then. He is one of the best keepers around.

Yeh, i am seeing him for ages now. As if you know him from his birth.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Laxman is a class player. Since when ,you have started watching cricket ??

I think Sehwag is due! That 201* was 17 months ago. This is a great opportunity for him to break the drought.

He has made runs since then but just not got to a hundred.

We need Sehwag to fire with a support from Gambhir, or else get VVS and Dravid on crease and let them pass the days remaining.

A draw or SL win.

What! Drop Laxman!? As to where they found Laxman, he has always been a part of the test side. I don`t remember a test match in recent times in which VVS has`nt featured and I don`t remember a series other than the tour of Sri Lanka last year where VVS hasn`t got runs. He scores a hundred in almost every series that he plays.

Come on Muurralli!!!! Weave your magic please!:hpraise

braguvaran added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Seriously , I think if SL dont win this they dont deserved to be at No 2 :facepalm

Come on Muurralli!!!! Weave your magic please!:hpraise

braguvaran added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Seriously , I think if SL dont win this they dont deserved to be at No 2 :facepalm

Seriously, one test match inning is good enough to decide the rankings. Way better than the ranking scheme currently used.:sarcasm
On a side note, if Sri Lanka don`t deserve it, who does? India and Sri Lanka are both tied on points at the moment in the test rankings.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Oh come on, they should give a go to youngsters now, I think Lanka have

Who are the youngsters in the Lankan batting lineup. Dilshan, Samaraweera, Mahela and Sanga have all been around for quite sometime now. Only Paranavitana is new to international cricket.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread