Tournment Ends

It's okay. I'm not worried. We are not going to lose 8 wickets tomorrow. It'll be a draw for sure now.

Ask Cricinfo :D

braguvaran added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Prasad to Mishra, no run, short and wide, too wide, there's no way he could reach it, bowled at 149 kmph :clap

now he left the ground with pain :banana2:banana2

It's okay. I'm not worried. We are not going to lose 8 wickets tomorrow. It'll be a draw for sure now.

Do not be that sure. What is in our favor is that the deficit, though still reasonably big is`nt huge now. If we bat 2 sessions tomorrow, we should have a reasonable lead ourselves and that is an added bonus along with the time it eats up.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

now he left the ground with pain :banana2:banana2

Don`t take pleasure in other`s pain.

Do not be that sure. What is in our favor is that the deficit, though still reasonably big is`nt huge now. If we bat 2 sessions tomorrow, we should have a reasonable lead ourselves and that is an added bonus along with the time it eats up.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Don`t take pleasure in other`s pain.

im not happy for his pain
im happy because now he wount be bowling the last overs to create troubles :)

This is really not the best pitch for test (India's bowling made it more unbearable). That's why we suck out of subcontinent. We need to make some sporting pitch.

However @ match - This is Heading for a draw as far as i think. I don't think we will loose 8 wickets tommorow.
Well done Mishra. It's Stumps day 4.

The problem in this test is that India has only won 2 sessions in this test (Day 1 Session 2 & 3). They lost 2 sessions even when they were batting on this flat track (Day 1 Session 1, Day 2 Session 1). They also lost Day2 Session 2&3, Day 3 Session 1&2&3, Day 4 Session 1&2&3.

Sri Lanka- 10
India- 2

Though I`d have preferred to have ended the day with just the loss of one wicket, 190/2 is a decent return at the end of it all. Now what we want is Mishra to get stuck in there for a decent chunk of the first session and frustrate them. There is plentry of incentive for him to do so after all the leather hunting that he did on the field.

Tailenders can demoralize the opposition when they hang around.

yeahh remember the last test series in 2008

Which series you talking about ? whats your point

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Obviously not 149 KPH though. Surely?

Well his top speed in the first innings was 147kmph and his average was above 140kmph... It isnt surprising to see him bowl at 149kmph

braguvaran added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Are Aussies the only team that dont use a night watchman??

Which series you talking about ? whats your point

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Well his top speed in the first innings was 147kmph and his average was above 140kmph... It isnt surprising to see him bowl at 149kmph

he was bowing with top pace he was consistent in 145 kmph
but he is not consistent with his line and length

maybe it going to be a draw. but who knows cricket is a funny game:D

Users who are viewing this thread