Tournment Ends

...and Dravid... We were 32/4 at one stage in the first innings...

:hpraise

R Dravid :clap

STFU! who thinks Sachin plays for himself and records, he played for his team and Saved this test match.

again, STFU :laugh

...and Dravid... We were 32/4 at one stage in the first innings...

Yeah. That was as crucial as the ones mentioned above.

And to the morons who are bashing Tendulkar for having scored a hundred (yes, that is what they are doing now) Tendulkar and Dravid have a better average away from home and have scored as heavily away from home as well. You would`nt be coming up with moronic comments like those if you knew the facts.

This is the last time that I`ll be replying to comments of those sorts.

Sorry, but never seen ponting delaying an end just for records!:mad:

That is Jayawardene's choice!!! Not India's!!! If India accepts, then they go off, but why would anyone say no to a 100 when they are so close and it is so easy...

Sorry, but never seen ponting delaying an end just for records!:mad:

You might feel you are speaking like an unbiased fan but you are doing the same wth Ponting and co. like some of those blind Tendulkar fans you are mocking. Irony.

Ponting is great. He only scores runs in winning causes and all the runs he has scored ahve been against truly legendary attacks on green tops and square turners.

aditya123 added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

That is Jayawardene's choice!!! Not India's!!! If India accepts, then they go off, but why would anyone say no to a 100 when they are so close and it is so easy...

From comments like those you clearly know that all they are doing is blindly supporting other sides and just want to bash India and Indian players which is not a true lover of the game no matter which side he supports would do. If an Indian scores a hundred, its a road. If the opposition does so on the same track a) mock the Indian bowlers. b) The hundreds scored by the opposition were matchwinning, of great significance and under difficult situations.

You are not allowed to enjoy successes of the Indian side in the PC forums. If you do so, you are too cocky and are an over-the-top fan.

Last edited:
Great insight. Noone said that when Jayawardene, Dilshan and Co. scored those runs. The moment Tendulkar scores runs, its either a dead track or bad bowlers or of no significance. What do you expect the batsman should do since it is a dead track, just throw his wicket away with 3 sessions left to save the game!

It's probably easier not to respond to obvious trolling tbh ;)

It's probably easier not to respond to obvious trolling tbh ;)

Its tough not to respond when it keeps happening ever so frequently.

man i thought colombo wicket is flat.. i think cricket authorities are trying to kill test cricket. this one was not even a road....

You still got to play well to get your ton even on flattest of wickets!!
I give my credits to sachin! Well played sachin, you are probably destined to be the greatest modern test batsman?? :clap

man i thought colombo wicket is flat.. i think cricket authorities are trying to kill test cricket. this one was not even a road....

Exactly my thoughts.

I'm in no way bashing Tendulkar, simply pointing out how every India supporter on this forum reacts to Tendulkar scoring a hundred.

Grat knock, btw...

Users who are viewing this thread