Tournment Ends

Sorry, but never seen ponting delaying an end just for records!
I like the way how you find ways to bash India even when India is performing well :clap

I'm in no way bashing Tendulkar, simply pointing out how every India supporter on this forum reacts to Tendulkar scoring a hundred.
I'm in no way bashing Australia, But we dont bring Sachin or any player to blame them even when Australia wins.

is that the only thing ponting has done something good?
OWNED :D

Friend863 added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

OMG, Tendulkar has scored a century. He must be god. This is his greatest innings ever! Innings of the decade. Let's give him two motorbikes, a Ferrari and a couple of houses.
:facepalm
Can you please mention the post above you where any Indian said that?

I'm in no way bashing Tendulkar, simply pointing out how every India supporter on this forum reacts to Tendulkar scoring a hundred.

Grat knock, btw...

Nice stereotyping.

Good to see Tendulkar reaching 30k runs in Test+ODI's, its really massive,he is close to another milestion of reaching 13k runs in tests

I have seen australia wait while michael clarke got a century.

I can't remember the match but it wasn't that long ago, lets not get mad about it, it was a bit meaningless because the pitch was a joke.

Good save by India! But it was to happen.... WHAT A HORRIBLE PITCH!! It got slower, lower and easier as the game progressed.

More than the hundred, I am pleased with the fact that Sachin remained unbeaten till the end and saved the game for India. How many people want Sachin to do exactly this? But are they satisfied now? They wont.... BECAUSE THE PITCH WAS FLAT. Everytime Sachin does something, the original criteria will change. Anyways, good performance from Sachin and Gambhir today, and by Dravid and Dhoni in this test.

Hope the remaining pitches are result oriented. The pitch report in the 2nd test will be key to if I watch that match or not.;)

When will we get decent wickets in the sub-continent. Are they trying to bore us to death? Ridiculous that less than 10 wickets fell in the last 3 days!

Congratulation to Sachin for completing 30,000 International runs, really a big achievement, and 1st person to do so....

When will we get decent wickets in the sub-continent. Are they trying to bore us to death? Ridiculous that less than 10 wickets fell in the last 3 days!

Last time there was a good wicket in India they got bundled out for 76. So I doubt we will be seeing good wickets any time soon anywhere in the sub continent.
Sub continent wickets are only good for the home teams unless they are playing another sub continent team then the match is even.

Last time there was a good wicket in India they got bundled out for 76. So I doubt we will be seeing good wickets any time soon anywhere in the sub continent.
Sub continent wickets are only good for the home teams unless they are playing another sub continent team then the match is even.

LOL thats true for every other team every where else

LOL thats true for every other team every where else

no it isn't, pitches in England are good for teams like Australia, New Zealand and South Africa because it actually gives the away team a chance of wining a test series and the other way around. If I remember correctly last time India were in England they won the test series.
Wickets in Sri Lanka are almost impossible for non subcontinent teams.

Users who are viewing this thread