Trans-Tasman Trophy (NZ in Australia), December 2011/12

We'll still beat India 4-0 though.

Normally, I enjoy seeing Australia lose, however, against India thanks to PC, I actually support the convicts so I don't have to put up with dross which I know will be present on these forums if India win. I'll add this has nothing to do with India actually doing well or badly, just the fans here.

Pitches with something in it for pace bowlers are always great for tight matches. Warner looked a cut above the rest of the Australian batsmen, which is slightly weird, but I personally think he has huge potential in Tests. Be interesting to see Australia's batting lineup for that first India Test, this lineup just doesn't look strong enough right now.

I don't think we should get too excited about New Zealand though, just because Australia managed to bat worse than they did. Still a lot of problems in that Kiwi lineup for me.

----------

Hughes must be doing a great job of revitalising Martin's career though. :p

Normally, I enjoy seeing Australia lose, however, against India thanks to PC, I actually support the convicts so I don't have to put up with dross which I know will be present on these forums if India win. I'll add this has nothing to do with India actually doing well or badly, just the fans here.

"It's not that I hate the team. I just hate the people." :p

It's a toughie I find. Obviously planet cricket can suffer from the Indian cricket team enjoying success. However, you have to balance that with barman all around the country being unbearable whenever the Aussies are winning :p

* disclaimer - any views in this post are not indicative of the truth, regardless of close to it they may be :p

Users who are viewing this thread