Transmission Closes Down

OMG i find this hilarious as ive posted things expressing how much i care about TG and all the respect i have for them as well as mentioning my frustrations about the patch and then your stupid enough to come on this forum and chat rubbish and try and be funny, just post things that are relevant and stop being so childish and grow up.

Just because im expressing my opinion on the patch and how it would be unfair if we didnt get it since when does that not mean i dont care when i have expressed how sorry i am already do you only read one sentence of peoples posts or something, get a grip cmon man.

Saying this is totally unfair on me and your just trying to make me look bad read back and all i have for TG is praise go cause trouble elsewhere please no disrespect but it feels like that is what your doing

Last edited:
Here is how the console patch ranks in importance:

1. Food and water
2. Clothing
3. Shelter
4. Having a job to earn money to buy items 1-3
5. Good health
6. A meaningful relationship
7. Emotional well-being
8. Family
9. Children
-
-
28. The console patch for AC09

As you can see, number 4 trumps number 28 by some distance.

Think of the guys who just lost their job.
Those guys don't have any personal savings or what ? At least this is what we use when one losses his/her job. :D

Not everyone has the luxury of saving and its a bit naive to assume so. I know people at my work who make well over 60k US a year yet after mortgage and alimony have nothing left for themselves.

come one boys take it easy...everyone here is sad becasue of TG. people are just upset that they might not get the patch and expressing it. no one is against no one. just take it easy guys. dont mix both emotions together.

yes i agree. I have expressed my opinion and yess some people dont like it but theres the chance we could end up with nothing how do people expect us to feel. pc guys have betas there ina win win situation. So lets now sit tight and hopefully someone will come and speak out about this patch situation.

Alright guys, lets just man-hug and wait for the patch. Otherwise its a long wait till EA games vomits up another "classic"

at this time best idea is to go all out on codis. they cant hide under the shell of "Transmission has closes down" TG did their part.

"man hug" haa

EA has all the licences ect ect but they just cant seem to ever release a decent cricket game whats with that.

They make so much money with their other franchises that cricket is almost an after thought. However as true capitalists they buy the rights so others cant produce a game even though they themselves are not planning on making one.

Cricket will never help or harm EA sports enough for them to really give a ████ about it.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

mate, dont tell me you are waiting for a EA game...

Haha waiting ? No, cause I might be collecting my social security before they make a decent one.

They make so much money with their other franchises that cricket is almost an after thought. However as true capitalists they buy the rights so others cant produce a game even though they themselves are not planning on making one.

Cricket will never help or harm EA sports enough for them to really give a ████ about it.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Haha waiting ? No, cause I might be collecting my social security before they make a decent one.

he he he , well for that even you must be 4-5 years old by now little dude

come one boys take it easy...everyone here is sad becasue of TG. people are just upset that they might not get the patch and expressing it. no one is against no one. just take it easy guys. dont mix both emotions together.

I love how you pretend to be the good guy, bad loser!

^ keep it to the quitter thread, we are just getting all warm and friendly in here, lets not get nasty again.

punjabi go else where we dont want you to bring the quitting thread to this thread no thanks and well you are the quitting king :D

So the big question is..... Does anyone on this site have contacts at codemasters who can shed some light on what, if anything is happening with the patch??

Oh yeah peace, love and hugs to each and all

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread